I got a UFO video

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CraK
    Confirmed User
    • Nov 2003
    • 227

    #1

    I got a UFO video

    I don't post much usually but just wanted your opinion..

    I had forgot about a video that I had shot of a bright yellow object hovering in the sky for 10-15 mins a few months ago as I was stepping out the door and it caught my attention when I looked up in the sky. So I ran inside and grab my camcorder and shot the video for about 5 minutes until I got tired of trying to explain what it was I was seeing.

    Might be worth the publicity on the news. Anyone wants to sponsor this? The video's about 5 mins long..

    The bright light looked just as the one in that news video.. but this was at night so it was very clear and much closer.

    It had a lighter yellow coating outside and a darker orange color in the middle. It was hovering back and forth, giving the effect of it being small and then getting big again..

    I don't live anywhere near an airforce base (San Jose, California)

    I'm not calling this a UFO as we the people describe it, but it was definitely unidentified. It rules out the possibility of it being an actual aircraft of some kind with aliens.. lol..

    What do I need to get the video off from my cam to the computer?
    Yo
  • sonofsam
    Too lazy to set a custom title
    • Dec 2004
    • 18648

    #2
    a video in/out card
    I like turtles.

    Comment

    • CraK
      Confirmed User
      • Nov 2003
      • 227

      #3
      Hm..
      Might be worth sending to someone who can analize it first.
      Yo

      Comment

      • Terry
        Confirmed User
        • Jan 2002
        • 1604

        #4
        Might also want Premiere
        TengaCash
        ICQ: 6776764

        Comment

        • keyboard warrior
          Confirmed User
          • Jul 2004
          • 1435

          #5
          send somebody the tape and post it here.
          - nothing here -

          Comment

          • xxxdesign-net
            My hips don't lie
            • Nov 2002
            • 10129

            #6
            Unless its MIND BLOWING footage.. they wont use it on the news... Forgot about sponsorships..

            Show it here..

            Comment

            • Repetitive Monkey
              Confirmed User
              • Feb 2004
              • 3505

              #7
              I shot something a few months ago also. Unfortunately my camcorder is low-end and since I filmed during night against the sky the end result was just a video of a white, somewhat unclear sphere against blackness (while it really was yellow and orange and very impressive in general).

              Comment

              • xclusive
                Too lazy to set a custom title
                • Apr 2004
                • 35218

                #8
                let us see it

                I support MediumPimpin.com / Shemp's Outlawtgp.com /


                Comment

                • wjxxx
                  So Fucking Banned
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 4448

                  #9
                  too much e

                  Comment

                  • Spunky
                    I need a beer
                    • Jun 2002
                    • 133978

                    #10
                    I believe there is people on other planets..we are just a dust speck in this universe..now where is my tinfoil hat?

                    Comment

                    Working...