What sportscar fits your personality

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Minte
    Babemeister
    • Jun 2001
    • 7082

    #1

    What sportscar fits your personality

    http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar/


    This is what it came up with for me.

    You might not be as anonymous as you think you are.
  • Spunky
    I need a beer
    • Jun 2002
    • 133978

    #2
    Audi TT

    Comment

    • BV
      wtf
      • Sep 2001
      • 10914

      #3
      You are a Chevrolet Corvette!

      Freaky man freaky!

      Comment

      • GTS Mark
        Vrume Mark
        • Jan 2001
        • 20912

        #4


        You're not subtle, but you don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull.


        DH

        Comment

        • s9ann0
          Confirmed User
          • Sep 2001
          • 4873

          #5
          that is freaky it said I am an honda S2000

          (http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar/images/s2000.jpg)

          and thats exactly the car I want to buy when I get back to england

          I am freaked out

          Comment

          • sonofsam
            Too lazy to set a custom title
            • Dec 2004
            • 18648

            #6
            I like turtles.

            Comment

            • Spunky
              I need a beer
              • Jun 2002
              • 133978

              #7
              Mine looks like a womans car

              Comment

              • JamesK2
                Confirmed User
                • Aug 2004
                • 6589

                #8


                You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

                Comment

                • Grapesoda
                  So Fucking Banned
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 46234

                  #9
                  well fuck me . . . I'm driving the wrong car!! they say porche, I drive a C5 . . .

                  Comment

                  • Minte
                    Babemeister
                    • Jun 2001
                    • 7082

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Spunky
                    Mine looks like a womans car
                    It's not so bad...
                    You might not be as anonymous as you think you are.

                    Comment

                    • wedouglas
                      So Fucking Banned
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 5921

                      #11
                      whoops. my bad
                      Last edited by wedouglas; 01-25-2006, 06:07 PM.

                      Comment

                      • Chio
                        Confirmed User
                        • Oct 2002
                        • 8002

                        #12
                        You're not subtle, but you don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull.


                        I seo'd my hair yesterday and today it's pr7!
                        RIP Texas Dreams

                        Are you a content producer or program owner sick of tube sites? Contact me on ICQ: 39-183769

                        Comment

                        • Doctor Dre
                          Too lazy to set a custom title
                          • Jan 2001
                          • 51692

                          #13
                          I got the porshe too... wich is probably the car I'd want in all the ones posted in this thread.
                          Originally posted by rayadp05
                          I rebooted, deleted temp files, history, cookies and everything...still cannot view the news clip. All I see is that fucking gay ass music video from "Rick Roll". Anyone else have a different link to the news clip?

                          Comment

                          • Ray@TastyDollars
                            • May 2002
                            • 6797

                            #14
                            HAHA

                            Viper : You're all about raw power. You're tough, you're loud, and you don't take crap from anyone. Leave finesse to the other cars, the ones eating your dust.

                            Comment

                            • je_rome
                              Confirmed User
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 6846

                              #15
                              Dodge Viper

                              Make money on any traffic. Join KlikRevenue.com Today!

                              Comment

                              • The Truth Hurts
                                Zph7YXfjMhg
                                • Nov 2002
                                • 15796

                                #16
                                Originally posted by Spunky
                                Audi TT


                                ditto....

                                Comment

                                • Trax
                                  [----------------------]
                                  • Aug 2001
                                  • 14486

                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by JamesK


                                  You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

                                  this description fits the corvette?
                                  so fuckin funny

                                  Comment

                                  • gangbangjoe
                                    Ronin
                                    • May 2004
                                    • 17693

                                    #18
                                    oooooooooooooooh nooooooooo i am the fucking piece of shit murcielago

                                    damn

                                    NichePay - $30 on all trials - Killer Ratios
                                    ..................................................
                                    Female Ejaculation - Hairy - Shemale
                                    Puffy Nipples - Huge Clits - And More!
                                    ..................................................

                                    Comment

                                    • quiet
                                      we'll miss you our friend. RIP
                                      • Sep 2001
                                      • 25115

                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by Minte
                                      http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar/


                                      This is what it came up with for me.


                                      same. what a shock.
                                      we'll miss you our friend. RIP

                                      Comment

                                      • Jakke PNG
                                        ex-TeenGodFather
                                        • Nov 2001
                                        • 20306

                                        #20
                                        ..and I'm off.

                                        Comment

                                        • Jarmusch
                                           
                                          • May 2003
                                          • 12479

                                          #21


                                          Comment

                                          • BabeHunter
                                            Webmaster
                                            • Oct 2001
                                            • 4063

                                            #22
                                            You are a Ferrari 360 Modena!



                                            You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.
                                            Yep

                                            Comment

                                            • fr0gman
                                              Confirmed User
                                              • Feb 2005
                                              • 2093

                                              #23


                                              These were sweet back in the day. I had a lot of fun running my Alfa Romeo GTV6 through the Sierra foothills and canyons.
                                              Earn up to $.03 per Visitor -> No Click Monetization!
                                              "Because the World Wide Web is all about two things: horrifyingly stupid psychodrama, and naked chicks."
                                              Wild College Videos | ICQ: 7746696

                                              Comment

                                              • xlogger
                                                Confirmed User
                                                • Jul 2004
                                                • 9507

                                                #24
                                                o fuck yeah!!


                                                ----------
                                                XLOGGER [REFLECTED] [OH]

                                                Comment

                                                • gangbangjoe
                                                  Ronin
                                                  • May 2004
                                                  • 17693

                                                  #25
                                                  Originally posted by fr0gman


                                                  These were sweet back in the day. I had a lot of fun running my Alfa Romeo GTV6 through the Sierra foothills and canyons.


                                                  have you read the thread at all ?


                                                  or did you open it and posted away ?

                                                  NichePay - $30 on all trials - Killer Ratios
                                                  ..................................................
                                                  Female Ejaculation - Hairy - Shemale
                                                  Puffy Nipples - Huge Clits - And More!
                                                  ..................................................

                                                  Comment

                                                  • JFK
                                                    FUBAR the ORIGINATOR
                                                    • Jan 2002
                                                    • 67369

                                                    #26
                                                    Originally posted by Minte
                                                    http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar/


                                                    This is what it came up with for me.


                                                    I came up with corvette, but much prefer the Jag I have

                                                    FUBAR Webmasters - The FUBAR Times - FUBAR Webmasters Mobile - FUBARTV.XXX
                                                    For promo opps contact jfk at fubarwebmasters dot com

                                                    Comment

                                                    • 3M TA3
                                                      Confirmed User
                                                      • Aug 2005
                                                      • 2972

                                                      #27
                                                      Originally posted by sonofsam

                                                      dude!!! same here...dunno about the color tho

                                                      Dedicated and colo hosting: ICQ 291313057

                                                      "A problem cannot be solved from the same consciousness that created it. We must learn to see the world anew." - Albert Einstein

                                                      Comment

                                                      • Minte
                                                        Babemeister
                                                        • Jun 2001
                                                        • 7082

                                                        #28
                                                        Originally posted by gangbangjoe
                                                        oooooooooooooooh nooooooooo i am the fucking piece of shit murcielago

                                                        damn

                                                        That must be some sort of omen..
                                                        You might not be as anonymous as you think you are.

                                                        Comment

                                                        • polish_aristocrat
                                                          Too lazy to set a custom title
                                                          • Jul 2002
                                                          • 40377

                                                          #29
                                                          I don't use ICQ anymore.

                                                          Comment

                                                          • Juilan
                                                            Sultan of Swing
                                                            • Feb 2004
                                                            • 15141

                                                            #30

                                                            Jaguar XJS
                                                            My Best Converting VOD Sponsor |

                                                            Comment

                                                            • ssp
                                                              Confirmed User
                                                              • Jan 2005
                                                              • 7990

                                                              #31
                                                              Originally posted by Juilan

                                                              Jaguar XJS
                                                              I still have one somewhere...

                                                              Comment

                                                              • andr
                                                                So Fucking Banned
                                                                • Jan 2006
                                                                • 175

                                                                #32
                                                                I like 1963 Mustang GT..it looks really nice. Also Porsche 911, but old version..

                                                                Comment

                                                                • EroticySteve
                                                                  Confirmed User
                                                                  • Mar 2005
                                                                  • 4365

                                                                  #33
                                                                  I'd only drive a Corvette if it was given to me and I had to drive it out of respect to the gift giver.


                                                                  You deserve to make more money. I'll help you do that.
                                                                  Our affiliates earn up to $3/email or $107/sale

                                                                  email steve <at> eroticy.com - icq 290153464

                                                                  Comment

                                                                  • swedguy
                                                                    Confirmed User
                                                                    • Jan 2002
                                                                    • 7981

                                                                    #34
                                                                    Sportscar? I could never compare myself to a sportscar, fuck that!

                                                                    This is me:

                                                                    Comment

                                                                    • ssp
                                                                      Confirmed User
                                                                      • Jan 2005
                                                                      • 7990

                                                                      #35
                                                                      Originally posted by swedguy
                                                                      Sportscar? I could never compare myself to a sportscar, fuck that!

                                                                      This is me:

                                                                      Are you bi?

                                                                      Comment

                                                                      • swedguy
                                                                        Confirmed User
                                                                        • Jan 2002
                                                                        • 7981

                                                                        #36
                                                                        Originally posted by ssp
                                                                        Are you bi?
                                                                        Not even close

                                                                        Comment

                                                                        • NickB.
                                                                          Confirmed User
                                                                          • Aug 2001
                                                                          • 8865

                                                                          #37
                                                                          You're all about raw power. You're tough, you're loud, and you don't take crap from anyone. Leave finesse to the other cars, the ones eating your dust.


                                                                          Dodge Viper....

                                                                          TRUE TRUE

                                                                          Comment

                                                                          • sickkittens
                                                                            I am a meat popsicle.
                                                                            • Jul 2002
                                                                            • 25100

                                                                            #38
                                                                            Originally posted by Minte
                                                                            http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar/


                                                                            This is what it came up with for me.

                                                                            I came up as the same as you.

                                                                            HIGHEST PAYOUTS FOR NO-CONSOLE TOURS IN THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY!

                                                                            THIS SIG CAN BE YOURS FOR $200 - ICQ: 78881543

                                                                            Comment

                                                                            • Manowar
                                                                              jellyfish  
                                                                              • Dec 2003
                                                                              • 71528

                                                                              #39

                                                                              Comment

                                                                              • EdgeXXX
                                                                                Confirmed User
                                                                                • Oct 2005
                                                                                • 5816

                                                                                #40
                                                                                Originally posted by DrinkingHARDER


                                                                                You're not subtle, but you don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull.


                                                                                DH

                                                                                Damn, I even changed one or two answers that I might be iffy on and I got the Lamborghini every time
                                                                                .
                                                                                .
                                                                                .
                                                                                .

                                                                                I have a sig

                                                                                Comment

                                                                                • DatingGold
                                                                                  $6 PER EMAIL JOiN
                                                                                  • Feb 2003
                                                                                  • 13185

                                                                                  #41
                                                                                  F430 Spider F1









                                                                                  9 Years of SOLID payouts and conversions!



                                                                                  ADULT DATING - $100 PPS

                                                                                  LIVE CAMS - $214 PPS

                                                                                  WWW.DATINGGOLD.COM

                                                                                  ICQ: 27442303

                                                                                  Comment

                                                                                  • ContentSHOOTER
                                                                                    Confirmed User
                                                                                    • Dec 2005
                                                                                    • 3770

                                                                                    #42
                                                                                    Enough said
                                                                                    Shooting Exclusive Content for over 16 years


                                                                                    You can reach me at [email protected]


                                                                                    I have survived in this industry shooting exclusive for 16 years.

                                                                                    Comment

                                                                                    • Theo
                                                                                      HAL 9000
                                                                                      • May 2001
                                                                                      • 34515

                                                                                      #43

                                                                                      Comment

                                                                                      • Abithefiend
                                                                                        Confirmed User
                                                                                        • Nov 2005
                                                                                        • 756

                                                                                        #44
                                                                                        Originally posted by polish_aristocrat
                                                                                        Now that's a nice car...

                                                                                        Comment

                                                                                        • Ace_luffy
                                                                                          www.creationcrew.com
                                                                                          • Feb 2005
                                                                                          • 12170

                                                                                          #45
                                                                                          wow.... that's hot... f1 spider


                                                                                          ++ Adult and Mainstream Websites Designs | 10 banners for only $50 | html5 Banners ++
                                                                                          email : [email protected] Telegram : https://t.me/creationcrew WhatsApp : +63 956 420 4819 | HTML5/Responsive Site - Div/CSS - ElevatedX - NATs - Wordpress

                                                                                          Comment

                                                                                          • Fresh
                                                                                            • Mar 2005
                                                                                            • 4920

                                                                                            #46












                                                                                            Promote ONE Legal Tube Site, Collect Checks from 19 Sponsors

                                                                                            Fresh Dave | Email: [email protected] | ICQ: 317160390


                                                                                            Comment

                                                                                            Working...