PR3 and 4 Domains and LLs for sale

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Midnyte
    Confirmed User
    • May 2002
    • 126

    #1

    PR3 and 4 Domains and LLs for sale

    In an attempt to focus on my writing I've decided to sell all my non-essential domains and projects. The list below is what I've got left for sale. Please email any questions and offers you have to [email protected]

    sexy-avs.info
    PR 3
    No scripts


    billytrip.com
    PR 4
    Link Up Gold Script


    free-xxx-fetish-porn.com
    PR 3
    No scripts


    free-cheerleader-porn.com
    PR 3
    No scripts


    bondagewhore.com
    PR 4
    Link Up Gold Script


    alt-models.com
    PR 3
    Rating Script


    abbadon.net
    PR 3
    No scripts


    niteblade.net
    PR 3
    AutoGallery Pro


    xxx-free-picture.net
    PR 3
    AutoRank Pro
  • Darkhorse
    Horsing Around
    • Sep 2002
    • 5885

    #2
    Hello its been a while since we last spoke, anyway I just sent you an email

    Comment

    • Midnyte
      Confirmed User
      • May 2002
      • 126

      #3
      Looking forward to it Darkhorse

      Just as an update, free-cheerleader-porn.com is sold - the rest are still available though

      Comment

      • Darkhorse
        Horsing Around
        • Sep 2002
        • 5885

        #4
        Okie dokies thanks.

        Comment

        • Midnyte
          Confirmed User
          • May 2002
          • 126

          #5
          Alt-models.com is also sold - it shouldn't have been in the list at all I just had a brain fart

          Comment

          • Tipsy
            Confirmed User
            • Jul 2001
            • 6989

            #6
            Bump 'cause I know a lot was put into some of these back in the day and besdies, I can't resist a cute Canadian!
            Ignorance is never bliss.

            Comment

            • Midnyte
              Confirmed User
              • May 2002
              • 126

              #7
              Aww thanks Tipsy

              Comment

              • Darkhorse
                Horsing Around
                • Sep 2002
                • 5885

                #8
                Thanks for the quick easy sale Midnyte.

                Comment

                • KrisKross
                  Confirmed User
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 5025

                  #9
                  What ballpark figure are you looking to get for billytrip.com?

                  Comment

                  • Midnyte
                    Confirmed User
                    • May 2002
                    • 126

                    #10
                    There is actually an offer pending on Billytrip and Bondagewhore - just waiting for a few details to get worked out

                    Comment

                    • Tipsy
                      Confirmed User
                      • Jul 2001
                      • 6989

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Midnyte
                      There is actually an offer pending on Billytrip and Bondagewhore - just waiting for a few details to get worked out
                      2 down 7 to go?
                      Ignorance is never bliss.

                      Comment

                      • Midnyte
                        Confirmed User
                        • May 2002
                        • 126

                        #12
                        Five left

                        Sexy-avs.info PR 3
                        Free-xxx-fetish-porn.com PR 3
                        Abbadon.net PR3
                        Niteblade.net PR3
                        xxx-free-picture.net PR3

                        p.s. After checking the scripts appear to be non-transferable, so I guess these are domain only
                        Last edited by Midnyte; 04-01-2006, 05:08 PM.

                        Comment

                        • Tipsy
                          Confirmed User
                          • Jul 2001
                          • 6989

                          #13
                          What scripts are they using?
                          Ignorance is never bliss.

                          Comment

                          Working...