Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-11-2006, 02:43 PM   #51
scottybuzz
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
heres a bump too
scottybuzz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 02:49 PM   #52
tenderobject
Need Designs? 312352846

Industry Role:
bump again

NEED DESIGNS?!?
tenderobject is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 02:50 PM   #53
poisson
Confirmed User

Ola la la la la la la la.

EPassporte suck, keyser rock! any update m8?
Old 08-11-2006, 02:56 PM   #54
Stallion
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I can use my account but now looks Epass sent out duplicate p2p's thus deducting the amount twice. Oh well I will contact support.

[email protected] icq 856554
Stallion is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 02:57 PM   #55
tenderobject
Need Designs? 312352846

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by poisson
Ola la la la la la la la.

EPassporte suck, keyser rock! any update m8?

still cant send money on epass?

NEED DESIGNS?!?
tenderobject is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 03:01 PM   #56
poisson
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenderobject
still cant send money on epass?

Not at the moment, but i'm sure keyser will get it fix.

I'd say a day or 2 and everyone will be ok with them.
Old 08-11-2006, 03:02 PM   #57
Marshal
Biz Dev and SEO

Industry Role:
it's working now...
Old 08-11-2006, 03:05 PM   #58
Freaky_Akula
Confirmed User

Glad it is fixed.
Old 08-11-2006, 03:06 PM   #59
4Pics
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
so will you refund the amount charged to my card for adding it? Since your RUDE staff yesterday said it was company policy and I had no other choice to send money?
4Pics is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 03:07 PM   #60
poisson
Confirmed User

still not here
Old 08-11-2006, 03:42 PM   #61
ravo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Pics
so will you refund the amount charged to my card for adding it? Since your RUDE staff yesterday said it was company policy and I had no other choice to send money?
Yeah, I want to know this as well.

This morning, Epass customer service specifically told me that I need to verify my personal account with a credit card, so I did. (And that this was not a technical problem) Obviously, this was not necessary.

Epass may be a great idea, but their customer service and communication both within the company, and with their customers needs to be seriously improved. When bad customer service costs me time and money, I get very pissed off.
Old 08-11-2006, 04:42 PM   #62
INCINERATOR
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravo

This morning, Epass customer service specifically told me that I need to verify my personal account with a credit card, so I did. (And that this was not a technical problem) Obviously, this was not necessary.

Epass may be a great idea, but their customer service and communication both within the company, and with their customers needs to be seriously improved. When bad customer service costs me time and money, I get very pissed off.
Maybe is time to train their people, just to tell them where are they working and will be a big improvement

\\\ Limited-Edition Templates. Made to Convert!
INCINERATOR is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 09:56 PM   #63
Meorazhar
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I'm glad it's back to normal. Thanks Keyser.
Old 08-11-2006, 09:57 PM   #64
madawgz

Industry Role:
so, everythings back to normal
Old 08-11-2006, 09:57 PM   #65
rick-e

Thats good news
rick-e is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 11:19 PM   #66
tenderobject
Need Designs? 312352846

Industry Role:
wow! its been almost a day and i can't still send money on epass! this is pissing me off. i think this bulshit glitch is really a fucking new policy since people are bitching with this bullshit epass change their mind so they won't lose half of their clients.

NEED DESIGNS?!?
Old 08-12-2006, 03:25 AM   #67
DarkLord
Confirmed User

still doesn't work for me too
DarkLord is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 06:02 AM   #68
Michael O
More Cowbell

Industry Role:
The problem continues for card holders having gift accounts, we are working to solve it.
Old 08-13-2006, 05:50 AM   #69
tenderobject
Need Designs? 312352846

Industry Role:
bump

NEED DESIGNS?!?
Old 08-13-2006, 03:06 PM   #70
lush_life
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by INCINERATOR
Maybe is time to train their people, just to tell them where are they working and will be a big improvement
training employees? thats a joke, maybe at mcdonalds

what about the people who actually added a load card because of what a phone rep said? you gonna wait for tassy to answer that one?
lush_life is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 10:53 PM   #71
tenderobject
Need Designs? 312352846

Industry Role:
fuck this. i can't still send money on epass!!! bullshitE!

NEED DESIGNS?!?
Old 08-14-2006, 01:48 PM   #72
poisson
Confirmed User

I just tried to use the virtual card and transaction was declined.

Anyone else having the same problem?
Old 08-14-2006, 10:10 PM   #73
tenderobject
Need Designs? 312352846

Industry Role:
poison: i still have problem.. this is totally fucked up and epassporte reps looks like trying to avoid this thread.

NEED DESIGNS?!?
Old 08-15-2006, 04:25 AM   #74
DarkLord
Confirmed User

p2p works again here
thanks Keyser
DarkLord is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 04:35 AM   #75
justsexxx

Keyser is really one of those persons that does great job...

justsexxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 04:49 AM   #76
Michael O
More Cowbell

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenderobject
poison: i still have problem.. this is totally fucked up and epassporte reps looks like trying to avoid this thread.
The issue should have been fixed.
Can you please try again please contact me if it still doesn't work for you.
Old 08-15-2006, 05:05 AM   #77
stickyfingerz
Doin fine

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by poisson
I just tried to use the virtual card and transaction was declined.

Anyone else having the same problem?
Yup happened to me last night.
stickyfingerz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 05:27 AM   #78
poisson
Confirmed User

Fixed, thank's Keyser
Old 08-18-2006, 03:15 PM   #79
4Pics
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravo
Yeah, I want to know this as well.

Did you find out if we get a refund? He didn't reply to us for some reason.
4Pics is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 03:17 PM   #80
Michael O
More Cowbell

Industry Role:
What were you charged for adding your credit card?
As far as I know there are no fees involved in adding a credit card.
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >