Whats the benefit of owning a free site that people upload content to.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bozena X
    Confirmed User
    • Jul 2006
    • 1139

    #1

    Whats the benefit of owning a free site that people upload content to.

    Please enlighten me. What is the system for an autogallery sql site. So lets pretend that I own one, and I have people posting their own content on my site. How do I make money?

    1) Are the people uploading the content doing so on behalf of the content provider, or is there some third party revenue sharing thing going on.

    I had always just assumed that the people uploading the content were doing so on behalf of their provider. I.E. they upload the new fresh content trying to spread the word for a new model or whatever, so they upload it to however many sites. So, if I hosted the site, I would get a referral fee, and they would get their membership.

    Please fill in the spots that I am missing. Let me know the benefit to the owner of a tgp who allows others to upload the content. Thanks
  • Gillespie
    Confirmed User
    • Aug 2006
    • 1391

    #2
    I'm interested in knowing this too.
    Blue Design Studios
    My choice for web design.
    Click this to see why.


    Get a REAL host. Try JaguarPC.

    294-659-259

    Comment

    • Gillespie
      Confirmed User
      • Aug 2006
      • 1391

      #3
      Please comment.
      Blue Design Studios
      My choice for web design.
      Click this to see why.


      Get a REAL host. Try JaguarPC.

      294-659-259

      Comment

      • The Ghost
        IslandDollars.com
        • Oct 2004
        • 12188

        #4
        Selling of ads, collection of data, primary promotion of your own products, viewing of new product, traffic trading, fresh content for surfers...
        ISLAND DOLLARS
        1000's of Exclusive TS scenes / Constant Updates
        Best TS Network your surfers will ever join

        Comment

        Working...