Aged Mainstream Dictionary Word Domain & More

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GrouchyAdmin
    Now choke yourself!
    • Apr 2006
    • 12085

    #1

    Aged Mainstream Dictionary Word Domain & More

    Make an offer on these guys. They're all mainstream, and GoDaddy registered; free push to GoDaddy clients (you may sign up to GoDaddy for free.)

    ImagePup.com: PR4 simple image host. About $0.25-$1/day AdSense traffic. No management overhead, SQL, or other bullshit required. Guaranteed to make better ad traffic with a redesign; just not interested in doing so. Registered through '07.

    Subgenus.com: Dictionary word. Established 1998, Re-established 2001. PR1 mainstream site focused on forums avatar, tinyurl style redirect & WAP/WML phone picture and ringtone hosting. Roughly 100 hits/day; a few cents of Google banner clickthrough every day. Custom site software available. Registered through '09.

    Blawgh.com: PR0 Typo/phonetic 'blog' name. Currently parked; just added to Google Sitemaps, and will be SEO rich for nerd shit soon - recently parked on a personal blog with 5 years of entries. Daily tickle traffic on it's own. Reg'd through 07.

    Coapm.com: PR0. Was my 'testing' blog site for new designs, flow, etc. Trickle, at best. Never submitted to google or gained PR. Reg'd through 08.

    Find25.com: PR0 Quasi-search engine utilizing Yahoo backend - no shit, it actually works. Meshes ads w/ results. Trickle traffic; never promoted. Available w/ software 'as is'. Registered through '08.

    None of these guys are worth a hell of a lot, and no, I don't expect even mid $xxx for them; they're not worth it. Make an offer if you're interested.
  • GrouchyAdmin
    Now choke yourself!
    • Apr 2006
    • 12085

    #2
    No interest in these delicious, crunchy domains?

    Comment

    • Brujah
      Beer Money Baron
      • Jan 2001
      • 22157

      #3
      I sent an ICQ. I'll take SubGenus

      Comment

      • GrouchyAdmin
        Now choke yourself!
        • Apr 2006
        • 12085

        #4
        Originally posted by Brujah
        I sent an ICQ. I'll take SubGenus
        Word. Been away this evening at the hospital. Every little penny helps.. and no, I'm not the GFY'r with an STD. Nobody knows me. ;)

        Comment

        • Pimpin_J
          Confirmed User
          • Jul 2006
          • 3637

          #5
          bahahaha your sig cracks me up

          Comment

          • GrouchyAdmin
            Now choke yourself!
            • Apr 2006
            • 12085

            #6
            Thanks for the bump. Yeah, I love my sig, too. Amazing how many people ask me if that's a real service, though. Dear god.

            Subgenus is gone, but the rest are still available!

            Comment

            • GrouchyAdmin
              Now choke yourself!
              • Apr 2006
              • 12085

              #7
              As mentioned in Joe's thread:

              ImagePup.com is PR4, pushed about 5GB this month so far, and has done over 80k views. Adsense pays for it; it does around $1 or so a day. Not so bad, could do better. Whole site w/ code, I'd like $125.

              coapm.com: PR0. Used to test templates and my own development, mostly. Google scans it every couple days since that's what my sitemap is currently set for. Wouldn't take anything to get it to rescan. Nullified test templates, so mostly empty. $20

              Blawgh.com: PR0, just parked on a blog to get some PR. $40

              find25.com: PR0. $50 w/ search engine code; all external - no real work required.

              Comment

              • Chris Malais
                Confirmed User
                • Jan 2005
                • 1904

                #8
                I've never really fucked around with adsense.
                http://www.psychicrevenue.com/pws02901

                Free horoscope on your websites. Make some money!

                Comment

                • lacuna
                  Confirmed User
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 1950

                  #9
                  oh man you sig cracked me up! my hat is off to ya!

                  2257 Third-Party Custodian of Records Services
                  Designed by an attorney to be DOJ compliant
                  Only $1 per record

                  Comment

                  • GrouchyAdmin
                    Now choke yourself!
                    • Apr 2006
                    • 12085

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Chris Malais
                    I've never really fucked around with adsense.
                    It used to be better. Now, it's meh.

                    Originally posted by lacuna
                    oh man you sig cracked me up! my hat is off to ya!
                    I get that a lot. Thanks.

                    Comment

                    Working...