Spam me with your sites!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dolcett
    Registered User
    • Nov 2002
    • 68

    #1

    Spam me with your sites!

    I accidentally posted this in Fuckin Around, but it's more appropriate here methinks.

    I've set up a new directory for kinky adult sites at dailydoseofdepravity.com

    I'm looking for anytihng and everything in adult sites, provided its of decent quality. Want your site reviewed? Send the following info to [email protected]

    - Name of site
    - URL
    - IPSP (if it's a paysite)
    - Category (Milf, teen, etc. if a suitable category doesn't exist on the site yet, I'll make one for ya)
    - A one or two paragraph description
    - a 133 x 133 high quality .jpg or .gif that best represents your content

    Thanks in advance, can't wait to exchange links
    http://www.dailydoseofdepravity.com
  • leroytrolley
    XXX Video Editor
    • Dec 2005
    • 2301

    #2
    Do you add TGP's ? If so, then please add my www.exquisiteland.com site

    Leroy
    XXX Video Editor

    Comment

    • clip4free
      Confirmed User
      • Nov 2005
      • 852

      #3
      check your email, thanks!

      Comment

      • AdPatron
        No commissions, no fees.
        • Apr 2003
        • 17706

        #4
        I run the largest adult top list. See sig to get listed.

        http://www.TheUncensored.com

        Comment

        • Dolcett
          Registered User
          • Nov 2002
          • 68

          #5
          went to theuncensored - I don't see the usual in/out stats. How does it work?
          http://www.dailydoseofdepravity.com

          Comment

          • jacklaidlaw
            Confirmed User
            • Sep 2006
            • 728

            #6
            Originally posted by JoesTraffic
            I run the largest adult top list. See sig to get listed.
            Don't spam other peoples threads make your own

            Comment

            • Dolcett
              Registered User
              • Nov 2002
              • 68

              #7
              57 sites added yesterday - if yours wasn't among them, email me your info!
              http://www.dailydoseofdepravity.com

              Comment

              • fetishblog
                Confirmed User
                • Sep 2005
                • 5995

                #8
                Originally posted by jacklaidlaw
                Don't spam other peoples threads make your own
                He wasn't. The guy that started this thread wants to trade links. Joe wants to trade, hence the reason he posted. Get over it n00b.

                Fling.com doesn't steal your traffic and sales unlike some other dating companies. I promote them, and so should you!

                Comment

                • Dolcett
                  Registered User
                  • Nov 2002
                  • 68

                  #9
                  101 sites added since Friday, but I want about double that.
                  http://www.dailydoseofdepravity.com

                  Comment

                  • Dolcett
                    Registered User
                    • Nov 2002
                    • 68

                    #10
                    Site keeps growing. If you haven't traded links yet, what's stopping you?

                    i've added a reviewer section as well. If you're in the industry (porn star, pro webmaster, etc) consider becoming a reviewer. I'm open to letting you put your affiliate links in some of your reviews (so you, not I, make the $$$ off thos ones) and your bio will point to your sites for even more traffic.

                    Thanks to Georgia for recently joining as a reviewer
                    http://www.dailydoseofdepravity.com

                    Comment

                    • bonkerz2007
                      Confirmed User
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 794

                      #11
                      Pick a niche and sign up! No less than 24 hits every 24hrs. If you can trade more than 100 hits a day, email me. bonkerz (a) bonkerz4booty |dot| com

                      Teen Porn: AllPornFeeds.com - Trade Here
                      Ethnic Porn: Bonkerz4Booty.com - Trade Here - Submit Gallery
                      Ebony Porn: Black-Sex-Ebony-Ass.com - Trade Here
                      Big Booty Porn: FreeBigBootyVideos.net - Trade Here - Submit Gallery
                      Interracial Porn: Interracial-Porn-Sex.biz - Trade Here

                      Comment

                      • fetishblog
                        Confirmed User
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 5995

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Dolcett
                        went to theuncensored - I don't see the usual in/out stats. How does it work?
                        Here's how it works:

                        http://www.joestraffic.com/toplist/index.php?page=how


                        Fling.com doesn't steal your traffic and sales unlike some other dating companies. I promote them, and so should you!

                        Comment

                        • AdPatron
                          No commissions, no fees.
                          • Apr 2003
                          • 17706

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Dolcett
                          went to theuncensored - I don't see the usual in/out stats. How does it work?
                          Rankings are based on productivity of your traffic, not in/out like other top lists.

                          Comment

                          • AdPatron
                            No commissions, no fees.
                            • Apr 2003
                            • 17706

                            #14
                            Originally posted by jacklaidlaw
                            Don't spam other peoples threads make your own


                            Didn't you know, this whole board is spam.

                            Comment

                            Working...