Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 10-13-2006, 01:41 PM   #1
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

Location: PlanetEarth MyBoardRank: GerbilMaster My-Penis-Size: extralarge MyWeapon: Computer
:2cents Beat ZANGO and others ( for affiliates )

Most of the solutions have been focused on the sponsor level , well i thought i would shift focus and try to see what affiliates could do to solve the problem..

so i threw this little gem together ( any help would be great ) , keep in mind this isnt 100% effective but seems to be a good start anyways

WARNING this is a BETA example. use at your own risk. not all sponsors may allow being promoted using this method

tested on zango

make a blank php file called go.php this is where you will send your traffic

in this page simply put this

<script src=stb.php?stb.js></script>

now make a page called stb.php in the same directory and put this inside it
---------------------------
<?php
$ra = array("http://www.streetblowjobs.com", "http://www.cumfiesta.com");
srand(time());
$sizeof = count($ra);
$random = (rand()%$sizeof);
$top = ("$ra[$random]");
if ( eregi ( "yourdomain.com", $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'] ) )
{
// do nothing
}
else
{
$top = "http://google.com";
}

?>

var blank=" ";function fill() {parent.main.location.href='<?php echo $top; ?>';}
document.write('<frameset rows="100%,*" border=0 frameborder=0 framespacing=0 onload=fill();>');
document.write('<frame src="javascript:parent.blank" name="main" SCROLLING="AUTO">');
document.write('<frame src="javascript:parent.blank" name="hidden" SCROLLING=no>');
document.write("<\/FRAMESET>");

--------------------------

tested on zango..

basically what we are doing is setting our sponsor in a frame from an external file that cant be read by zango thus its not "readily" apparent where the hit is going..

p.s. in the example im using random links as the target

heres an example in action http://gfy.webspacemania.com/share/go.php
Old 10-13-2006, 01:44 PM   #2
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

Location: PlanetEarth MyBoardRank: GerbilMaster My-Penis-Size: extralarge MyWeapon: Computer
im gonna test it out myself a bit and see if it works ill keep everyone updated..

if anyone else who runs alor of traffic wants to test it by all means d so and let us know how it goes. if you need help customizing it let me know
Old 10-13-2006, 01:45 PM   #3
Nysus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Would be interesting for some high-traffic sites to try this out and see if there's a change in their revenues..

Matt
Nysus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 01:46 PM   #4
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

p..s if your lost in how you would use this , basically instead of linking a streetblowjobs banner to streetblowjobs, you would link it to the go.php and it would show the same site. only hopefully most ref code rewriters wont be able to scoop the sale
Old 10-13-2006, 01:53 PM   #5
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

currently if you went to the links without using my method and the surfer had zango installed they would see ads for AFF and CAMS.com on top of the browser
Old 10-13-2006, 01:57 PM   #6
TheSwed
Confirmed User

your example link don't works for me http://gfy.webspacemania.com/share/go.php
TheSwed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 01:59 PM   #7
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSwed View Post
your example link don't works for me http://gfy.webspacemania.com/share/go.php
what happens ? browser ? os ? etc
Old 10-13-2006, 02:00 PM   #8
Damian_Maxcash
So Fucking Banned

Wouldnt modern bowsers see that as a 3rd party cookie and not set it with normal security settings?
Damian_Maxcash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 02:01 PM   #9
TheSwed
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyTheBear View Post
what happens ? browser ? os ? etc
nothing..just open the .go.php as a blank page

Os=xp.pro
Ie 6.0
NIS
and google toolbar

Last edited by TheSwed; 10-13-2006 at 02:02 PM..
TheSwed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 02:01 PM   #10
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

keep in mind its just a demo . in a working version you would add some code so if the user couldnt visit the site in frames or has java disabled it would just forward using meta refresh or something
Old 10-13-2006, 02:02 PM   #11
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

Quote:
nothing..just open the .go.php as a blank page

Os=xp.pro
Ie 6.0
NIS
try view source for me if you would
Old 10-13-2006, 02:02 PM   #12
SomeCreep
:glugglug

smokey you smart

Webair Hosting

I use and recommend Webair for hosting.
SomeCreep is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 02:05 PM   #13
TheSwed
Confirmed User

Quote:
try view source for me if you would

<script language="JavaScript">
<!--

function SymError()
{
return true;
}

window.onerror = SymError;

//-->
</script>

Old 10-13-2006, 02:07 PM   #14
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

Quote:
<!--

function SymError()
{
return true;
}

//-->
</script>

ahh you have nortons antivirus on . i would could code something around that pretty easily.. try the link again and see what you get just out of curiosity.. ( i just added a link to it but you should see a diff )
Old 10-13-2006, 02:08 PM   #15
Jon Clark - BANNED FOR LIFE
North Coast Pimp

thanks for the help......
Jon Clark - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 02:09 PM   #16
TheSwed
Confirmed User

Quote:
ahh you have nortons antivirus on . i would could code something around that pretty easily.. try the link again and see what you get just out of curiosity.. ( i just added a link to it but you should see a diff )
ENTER HERE
Old 10-13-2006, 02:12 PM   #17
SolidScripting
Confirmed User

Bump for Smokey.

Great focus and probably the best solution.

Most sponsors engaging in this type of activity won't change if it's making them money.

EasyWebcamPro - FREE Script to Promote TopCams.com!
100 Profiles Loaded * Contact Us For Your FREE Copy *
ICQ: 328477888 - http://www.solidscripting.com - [email protected]
SolidScripting is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 02:14 PM   #18
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

Quote:
ENTER HERE

ok well for nortons users i would just make a forward and a link going straight to sponsor because nortons should stop the zango from working anyways
Old 10-13-2006, 02:16 PM   #19
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

so for anyone wanting to test this . you should add a basic html link to the first go.php file so it should contain this

<body><center><br><a href=http://sponsorlink.com>ENTER HERE</a>

the link would only show up to users who cant view frames or apparantly those with nortons
Old 10-13-2006, 02:17 PM   #20
TheSwed
Confirmed User

Quote:

ok well for nortons users i would just make a forward and a link going straight to sponsor because nortons should stop the zango from working anyways
you are doing a great job Smokey
Old 10-13-2006, 02:21 PM   #21
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

Quote:
you are doing a great job Smokey
thanks .. wanna just try it one more time so i can see if maybe nortons just didnt like the page format
Old 10-13-2006, 02:23 PM   #22
TheSwed
Confirmed User

Quote:
thanks .. wanna just try it one more time so i can see if maybe nortons just didnt like the page format
<html>
<head>

<!--

function SymError()
{
return true;
}

//-->
</script>

<script src=stb.php?c=stb.js></script>
</head>
<body>
<center> <br><br><a href=http://cumfiesta.com>ENTER HERE</a>
</body></html>
Old 10-13-2006, 02:25 PM   #23
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

Quote:
<html>
<head>

<!--

function SymError()
{
return true;
}

//-->
</script>

<script src=stb.php?c=stb.js></script>
</head>
<body>
<center> <br><br><a href=http://cumfiesta.com>ENTER HERE</a>
</body></html>
hmm strange that nortons would blobk a legit request like that its just a php driven javascript.. i'll modify the code so you go straight there
Old 10-13-2006, 02:33 PM   #24
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

hey swed i modified it a bit to see if i could get around that a bit more effectively . see if theres any difference
Old 10-13-2006, 03:15 PM   #25
TheSwed
Confirmed User

Quote:
hey swed i modified it a bit to see if i could get around that a bit more effectively . see if theres any difference
no difference
still ENTER HERE
Old 10-13-2006, 03:56 PM   #26
Worldnet
Confirmed User

I like this! Only one question though. Wouldn't the search engines consider this cloaking since the html source code is hidden on the page?
Worldnet is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 03:57 PM   #27
Xenophage

Industry Role:
This is a very good idea, only think is I have found embedding things in an Iframe often causes a reduction in traffic, not sure if its a browser thing or some other softwre that makes iframes fuck up a percentage of the time or what i noticed this when embedding comus pages in an Iframe. But I like that you are thinking about solutions keep up the good work !
Xenophage is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 04:04 PM   #28
ThumbLord

interesting to be honest
  Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 04:10 PM   #29
DamageX
Marketing & Strategy

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryLars View Post
This is a very good idea, only think is I have found embedding things in an Iframe often causes a reduction in traffic, not sure if its a browser thing or some other softwre that makes iframes fuck up a percentage of the time or what i noticed this when embedding comus pages in an Iframe. But I like that you are thinking about solutions keep up the good work !
I don't think he mentioned using an iframe as part of the solution.

If you don't do it, somebody else will - true story!
DamageX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 04:13 PM   #30
Splum
Confirmed User

Wouldnt a simple go.php which just does redirecting using the PHP header command work as well?
Splum is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 04:37 PM   #31
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splum View Post
Wouldnt a simple go.php which just does redirecting using the PHP header command work as well?
no because the zango would pick up the location in the address bar..
Old 10-13-2006, 04:39 PM   #32
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldnet View Post
I like this! Only one question though. Wouldn't the search engines consider this cloaking since the html source code is hidden on the page?
well i suppose it kind of would , but frankly the se's wouldnt be able to track it either..
Old 10-13-2006, 04:41 PM   #33
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryLars View Post
a full solution would include detection of frames so if the user cant see the page it would go straight thru like normal.. as a meta refresh
Old 10-13-2006, 04:46 PM   #34
Xenophage

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamageX View Post
I don't think he mentioned using an iframe as part of the solution.
Ahh you are correct this is what he said

basically what we are doing is setting our sponsor in a frame from an external file that cant be read by zango thus its not "readily" apparent where the hit is going..

So I saw frame, but in reality it is a Script include, might work then hmm..
Xenophage is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 04:49 PM   #35
Xenophage

Industry Role:
Quote:
a full solution would include detection of frames so if the user cant see the page it would go straight thru like normal.. as a meta refresh

Might also be able to use one of those url rewriters like tinyurl

http://tinyurl.com/ybgawq

actually that wont work the tinyulr but you get he idea anyway

I would like to find a solution for this too as all our google adbuys are affected. Wont work for our type in traffic though

Last edited by Xenophage; 10-13-2006 at 04:51 PM..
Old 10-13-2006, 04:54 PM   #36
biskoppen
Confirmed User

I'm not 100% sure, but I think a site loaded in a frame or iframe is unable to write a cookie to the clients machine in Internet Explorer... = you will loose alot of sales
Old 10-13-2006, 04:54 PM   #37
RawAlex
So Fucking Banned

That this stuff is even needed to attempt to keep things working is totally fucked.
RawAlex is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 04:55 PM   #38
RawAlex
So Fucking Banned

Lars, you are suggesting that Iframe ads might in fact lead to lost clicks?
RawAlex is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 04:58 PM   #39
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by biskoppen View Post
I'm not 100% sure, but I think a site loaded in a frame or iframe is unable to write a cookie to the clients machine in Internet Explorer... = you will loose alot of sales
sponsors that rely purely on cookies to track are rare.. but you do have a very valid point, gotta watch and make sure your getting credit. i best way is trial and error testing and make sure the solution you use is going to work across the board.. would be silly to lose as many sales as you are gainging by using the method
Old 10-13-2006, 05:00 PM   #40
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawAlex View Post
Lars, you are suggesting that Iframe ads might in fact lead to lost clicks?
i know they do. i had some threads awhile ago regarding realitycash / adult.com , their entire network wasnt giving you credit if the hit came from a framed page ( i.e. google images that you cant control )

so if someone went to "big sausage pizza" in google images , found an image clicked the linkin the google images frame the affiliate wasnt getting credit.. ( pretty sure this is fixed . )
Old 10-13-2006, 05:01 PM   #41
tical
Confirmed User

im gonna give this a shot in a few
Old 10-13-2006, 05:02 PM   #42
pornguy
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Smokey. Have you made your first billion yet?

AmateurDough The Hottes Shemales online!
TChicks.com | Angeles Cid | Mariana Cordoba | MAILERS WELCOME!
pornguy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 05:03 PM   #43
s9ann0
Confirmed User

I'd rather get 40cents an install than try and set that script up!
s9ann0 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 05:06 PM   #44
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanno View Post
I'd rather get 40cents an install than try and set that script up!
pretty simple cut and paste .... about the same as you would to get the install code for zango.. , and i wouldnt count on zango giving 40 cents an install once they dont have any traffic to snake.. besides that they are tied to cp , so if you want to promote a company that promotes cp , then by all means, but dont say i didnt warn you..
Old 10-13-2006, 05:07 PM   #45
FightThisPatent
Confirmed User

since zango is an installed application, its using like DDE, etc to pick up the URL from the web browser active window....

so couldn't you just pass the URL you want to send the surfer to a php script that sets up frames?

coding at the top of my head:

link on affiliate website:
<a href=FrameMe.php?url=http://www.somesponsorprogram.com/afflink/id=123>click here to get some porn</a>

then FrameMe.php

<frameset rows=1,* border=0>
<frame src=junk.html name=top>
<frame src=<? print $_REQUEST["url"]; ?> name=bottom>
</frameset>

the URL in the location bar will still show the affiliate website but the content will be the intended target.... but then those programs that bust out of frames, will just cause zango to pick up the URL

Fight the brainstorming!

http://www.t3report.com
(where's the traffic?) v5.0 is out! |
http://www.FightThePatent.com
| ICQ 52741957
FightThisPatent is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 05:16 PM   #46
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightThisPatent View Post
since zango is an installed application, its using like DDE, etc to pick up the URL from the web browser active window....

so couldn't you just pass the URL you want to send the surfer to a php script that sets up frames?

coding at the top of my head:

link on affiliate website:
<a href=FrameMe.php?url=http://www.somesponsorprogram.com/afflink/id=123>click here to get some porn</a>

then FrameMe.php

<frameset rows=1,* border=0>
<frame src=junk.html name=top>
<frame src=<? print $_REQUEST["url"]; ?> name=bottom>
</frameset>

the URL in the location bar will still show the affiliate website but the content will be the intended target.... but then those programs that bust out of frames, will just cause zango to pick up the URL

Fight the brainstorming!
thats basically what my script does , but i also went 1 step further becaus ethere are other programs worse than zango.. in your example above.. your going to run into problems trying to send nats affiliate codes thru that becaus eyou will end up with 2 "?'s"
also if there is actual html rewriting going on they are going to detect the url in the frameme.php?url=thisurlcouldberewritten before the user clicks it.. leading the surfer through your script with zango's code on it.
Old 10-13-2006, 05:17 PM   #47
FileCabi

If there is a way around norton I might just add this, cheers Smokey!
FileCabi is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 05:26 PM   #48
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by FileCabi View Post
If there is a way around norton I might just add this, cheers Smokey!
hey are you filecabi of filecabi.net ?

Love the site , visit it all the time..
Old 10-13-2006, 05:45 PM   #49
RawAlex
So Fucking Banned

smokey, hit me on icq 64-103-248 I have something for you to check.
Old 10-13-2006, 05:45 PM   #50
StarkReality
Confirmed User

You can get the tinyurl effect by just creating a directory, let's call it www.myfhdfghfsite.com/cumfiesta and then do a redirect permanent for /cumfiesta in the .htaccess leading to the sponsor...although I think Zango would catch this one ?!
StarkReality is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >