Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 12-13-2006, 12:24 PM   #1
teenfunsfan

This is sick - Why is Slick linking to TEENsss.com (underage models) ???

At the bottom on several of his TGPs there is a link to teensss.com which is part of a russian TGP network showing underage models on their TGPs. Why the hell are you accepting such partners? This is the reason why everything is going down the drain.......

Please step forward and explain what is going on
teenfunsfan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 12:26 PM   #2
Roald
SecretFriends.com

Industry Role:
post proof that its realy showing underage models or shut up?

Questionable? Yes without a doubt. Illigal? No idea, show the proof please.

WE ARE BUYING PAY SITES! CONTACT ME

ClubSweethearts | ManUpFilms | SinfulXXX | HOT * AdultPrime * HOT

Paying webmasters since 1996! Contact: r.riepen @ sansylgroup.com | skype:roaldr | icq:
Roald is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 12:31 PM   #3
teenfunsfan

well, believe it or not, but some of the girls that are shown on there might be 12 or 13 at the best. There is some stuff from David Hamilton on there as well. And some stuff that was used by a large russian underage network that was shut down 2 years ago. I submitted requets to ASACP so often to shut down the fuckers that I can smell that content from a mile away.
teenfunsfan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 12:32 PM   #4
Dirty F
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by teenfunsfan View Post
well, believe it or not, but some of the girls that are shown on there might be 12 or 13 at the best. There is some stuff from David Hamilton on there as well. And some stuff that was used by a large russian underage network that was shut down 2 years ago. I submitted requets to ASACP so often to shut down the fuckers that I can smell that content from a mile away.
Are you one of those guys who surf cp all day "to help shutting them down"?
Dirty F is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 12:34 PM   #5
teenfunsfan

This so sick. It would be probabbly better if adult content would be banned completely, since it seems that even with the ramped up efforts of ASACP and all the local authorities there is no end to the distribution of underage model content even by "honest" adult webmasters......
Old 12-13-2006, 12:35 PM   #6
Stallion
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
This so sick. It would be probabbly better if adult content would be banned completely, since it seems that even with the ramped up efforts of ASACP and all the local authorities there is no end to the distribution of underage model content even by "honest" adult webmasters......

Definite surfer, which church organization are you with?

[email protected] icq 856554
Stallion is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 12:37 PM   #7
Dirty F

Industry Role:
Quote:
Btw surfer, i dont see any cp on that site but then again im not an cp expert like you are. Where exactly is the CP?
Dirty F is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 12:38 PM   #8
teenfunsfan

Directnic has my full support for what they are doing. It's time that the industry is being cleaned up. There is no room for ignorant webmasters that simply play head in the sand when it comes to checking whom they are doing business with.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:40 PM   #9
jscott
jscizzle

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franck View Post
fucking cracking me up

Listen to Pomp tell why is Bitcoin important
jscott is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 12:40 PM   #10
Dirty F

Industry Role:
Quote:
Directnic has my full support for what they are doing. It's time that the industry is being cleaned up. There is no room for ignorant webmasters that simply play head in the sand when it comes to checking whom they are doing business with.
I bet if the fbi checks your computer you will dissapear for a long time.

And "investigating" in court means shit.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:43 PM   #11
who
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franck View Post
Sorry but that just fucking cracked me up
who is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 12:47 PM   #12
teenfunsfan

so, the community stands up for the practise of actively sending traffic to sites that distribute illegal content? If that's so then it'll be better if your asses are getting busted by the feds. Really can't believe that everyone is our of their mind.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:47 PM   #13
lucky1
Confirmed User

Quote:
It would be probabbly better if adult content would be banned completely, since it seems that even with the ramped up efforts of ASACP and all the local authorities there is no end to the distribution of underage model content even by "honest" adult webmasters......
First off

Now that that is out of the way, read what you just wrote and Go Fuck Yourself.

I am an honest webmaster that does not even have any questionable material on my sites. They should probably shut me down though, right?
Old 12-13-2006, 12:50 PM   #14
Dirty F

Industry Role:
Quote:
so, the community stands up for the practise of actively sending traffic to sites that distribute illegal content? If that's so then it'll be better if your asses are getting busted by the feds. Really can't believe that everyone is our of their mind.
Where is the cp on that site freak? Point it out or stfu.
CP experts like you are way more scary than whats happening on that site.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:51 PM   #15
teenfunsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky1 View Post
First off

Now that that is out of the way, read what you just wrote and Go Fuck Yourself.

I am an honest webmaster that does not even have any questionable material on my sites. They should probably shut me down though, right?
If you link to any sites with illegal content, then yes they should bust your ass and book you away.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:52 PM   #16
Dirty F

Industry Role:
Quote:
If you link to any sites with illegal content, then yes they should bust your ass and book you away.
God, you are annoying. Once again where is the proof you fucking freak. And i dont mean the cp you have on your computer. Im talking about that site.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:53 PM   #17
teenfunsfan

bump for Franck
Old 12-13-2006, 12:54 PM   #18
tranza

Surfer or not, that site (teensss.com) seems to have quite a lot of cp shit. I tried clicking the thumbs to check if they had 2257 links but it seems that teensss is a CJ. Out of 20 clicks not 1 went to a real gallery.

Slick should take that link down, unless he's the owner of teensss.com.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:54 PM   #19
teenfunsfan

Directnic does exactly the right thing.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:56 PM   #20
teenfunsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranza View Post
Surfer or not, that site (teensss.com) seems to have quite a lot of cp shit. I tried clicking the thumbs to check if they had 2257 links but it seems that teensss is a CJ. Out of 20 clicks not 1 went to a real gallery.

Slick should take that link down, unless he's the owner of teensss.com.
I can only second that. And he should not have traded links with that site in the first place. This alone would be enough to land his ass in some serious trouble.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:56 PM   #21
fardoche27
Confirmed User

Why the hell did he chose teefunsfan as a name?
fardoche27 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 12:56 PM   #22
Dirty F

Industry Role:
Quote:
bump for Franck
Do you realize you are a fucking retarded cp surfing fuckface? And they should throw your ass in jail?
Old 12-13-2006, 12:57 PM   #23
lucky1
Confirmed User

Quote:
Wrong again asshole.

They should put the people who host the illegal content in jail.
If I link to illegal content I wouldn't expect anyone to do business with me though.
Old 12-13-2006, 01:02 PM   #24
teenfunsfan

Quote:
Wrong again asshole.

If I link to illegal content I wouldn't expect anyone to do business with me though.

that is the best statement in a long time, hope you have good criminal lawyer when you are standing in court
Old 12-13-2006, 01:05 PM   #25
teenfunsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fardoche27 View Post
Why the hell did he chose teefunsfan as a name?
I helped closing down a site with a very similiar name and I am being proud of it.

Old 12-13-2006, 01:05 PM   #26
teenfunsfan

If I could I would change it to slicksfan now
Old 12-13-2006, 01:06 PM   #27
Roald
SecretFriends.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Wrong again asshole.

So you think its ok to link to illigal content?

Scary

Paying webmasters since 1996! Contact: r.riepen @ sansylgroup.com | skype:roaldr | icq:
Roald is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 01:12 PM   #28
teenfunsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuaShe View Post

Scary
This is very scary indeed
Old 12-13-2006, 01:14 PM   #29
spacedog
Yes that IS me. Bitch.

Industry Role:
There's some extremely questionable images..

Most of the girls look, very, very young..
There's also what looks like forced sex.. Dirty old men forcing very young looking girls..
There's also a pic of a boy child in only shorts looking at a fully naked woman..

Um.. yeah.. very questionable, & anyone linking to this kind of shit is a fucking idiot.
Better yet, anyone displaying this kind of shit is catering to a lower class of scum that's seeking out this shit, & makes them scum as well..
spacedog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 01:15 PM   #30
lucky1
Confirmed User

Quote:

Scary
Let me clarify.

Say I have a site that has a trade set up with another site and that site has illegal content on it. I would not be the one going to jail.

No I do not think it is ok to link to illegal content. In fact I don't even have any questionable content on my site and I check all sites that I link to. That doesn't mean that someone couldn't add illegal content to their site after I set up a trade. If that happens and someone notices I link to another site with illegal content then I don't expect them to do any sort of business with me.
Old 12-13-2006, 01:16 PM   #31
who
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Wrong again asshole.

0---------0

Last edited by who; 12-13-2006 at 01:17 PM.. Reason: -----
who is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 01:16 PM   #32
teenfunsfan

Quote:

Scary
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacedog View Post
There's some extremely questionable images..

Most of the girls look, very, very young..
There's also what looks like forced sex.. Dirty old men forcing very young looking girls..
There's also a pic of a boy child in only shorts looking at a fully naked woman..

Um.. yeah.. very questionable, & anyone linking to this kind of shit is a fucking idiot.
Better yet, anyone displaying this kind of shit is catering to a lower class of scum that's seeking out this shit, & makes them scum as well..
Finally some true words
Old 12-13-2006, 01:17 PM   #33
dig420
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
why did you register a fake nick specifically to comment on this topic?

What are YOUR sites?
dig420 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 01:21 PM   #34
Roald
SecretFriends.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dig420 View Post
why did you register a fake nick specifically to comment on this topic?

What are YOUR sites?
Fake nick registered in 2005?

Old 12-13-2006, 01:23 PM   #35
evilangelalex
Confirmed User

I'm stayin outta this one...

[email protected]
Affiliate Rep ICQ#386601011
evilangelalex is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 01:23 PM   #36
JD

Industry Role:
please punch yourself in the face. I agree with Franck.
JD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 01:24 PM   #37
SiMpLe
Confirmed User

This douch TEENsss.com is stealing my content to promote some fucked up movie exe install - http://teensss.com/gallery/092/

grrrr
888-775-1500
SiMpLe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 01:24 PM   #38
teenfunsfan

Quote:
Fake nick registered in 2005?
My crystal bowl must have been pretty good in order to register an account 14 months in advance
Old 12-13-2006, 01:25 PM   #39
teenfunsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiMpLe View Post
This douch TEENsss.com is stealing my content to promote some fucked up movie exe install -

grrrr
told you it's a site network run by russian scammers, anyone with three brain cells can see that after a few clicks
Old 12-13-2006, 01:26 PM   #40
dig420
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
My crystal bowl must have been pretty good in order to register an account 14 months in advance
Look at your posts. Every single one of them is related to this issue. Are you a webmaster or a surfer? what are your domains?
dig420 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 01:27 PM   #41
teenfunsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilangelalex View Post
I'm stayin outta this one...
You have no opinion regarding this issue? Well, that's the attitude that is causing a lot of the problems.
Old 12-13-2006, 01:28 PM   #42
pocketkangaroo
Confirmed User

Quote:
Please contact the authorities to have the folks at Yahoo! put away. They link to the site in question.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=UT...p-rd&p=teensss
pocketkangaroo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 01:32 PM   #43
teenfunsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketkangaroo View Post
Please contact the authorities to have the folks at Yahoo! put away. They link to the site in question.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=UT...p-rd&p=teensss
you just proofed how clueless you are, congratulations
Old 12-13-2006, 01:45 PM   #44
teenfunsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dig420 View Post
Look at your posts. Every single one of them is related to this issue. Are you a webmaster or a surfer? what are your domains?
It's nice to see that you just ignore the issue of Slick linking from this sites to illegal content. Seems you just don't care. By ignoring the problem you solved it, congratulations. Dig420 for president....(you can't do a worse job than GWB with this strategy)
Old 12-13-2006, 01:48 PM   #45
Monique Niccole
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Is this the return of that jackass SexPed?
Monique Niccole is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 01:49 PM   #46
dig420
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
It's nice to see that you just ignore the issue of Slick linking from this sites to illegal content. Seems you just don't care. By ignoring the problem you solved it, congratulations. Dig420 for president....(you can't do a worse job than GWB with this strategy)
THis is about the third thread you're cut and pasted this in, I answered in one of the others.

Hey I just found some questionable images on Google image search, can you start a campaign to get them shut down Oral Roberts? We need your leadership to keep us on the straight and narrow.
Old 12-13-2006, 01:49 PM   #47
DateDoc
Outside looking in.

Industry Role:
this directNIC I mean fake nick needs to be banned!
Old 12-13-2006, 01:50 PM   #48
teenfunsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrekete View Post
Is this the return of that jackass SexPed?
It seems as if the majority is still happy to ignore important issues instead of cleaning up.
Old 12-13-2006, 01:52 PM   #49
Dirty F

Industry Role:
Quote:
It seems as if the majority is still happy to ignore important issues instead of cleaning up.
So dickshit are you gonna post some proof?
Old 12-13-2006, 01:52 PM   #50
pocketkangaroo
Confirmed User

Quote:
you just proofed how clueless you are, congratulations
You stated that anyone who LINKS to that site should be put away. Yahoo! LINKS to that site. Please elaborate on how your words makes me clueless.
pocketkangaroo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >