WEGCash Ranks #1 On Google: "Lawds Mercy" and "Cripe Mighty"! Powers Of Teh BoyAlley

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BoyAlley
    So Fucking Gay
    • Nov 2004
    • 19714

    #1

    WEGCash Ranks #1 On Google: "Lawds Mercy" and "Cripe Mighty"! Powers Of Teh BoyAlley

    LAWDS MERCY CRIPE MIGHTY!

    Congrats to WEGCash for gaining #1 spot on google for two of the most popular phrases ever uttered by a truly gay homosexual! Threads about WEGCash will now be getting mad views!

    Lawds Mercy:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=lawds+mercy

    Cripe Mighty:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=cripe+mighty

    Do YOU want uber mad ninja SEO placement for threads about YOUR affiliate program too?!?!?! Stay tuned for future sig auctions from Teh BoyAlley!
  • scottybuzz
    Too lazy to set a custom title
    • May 2006
    • 14799

    #2
    lol thats pretty impressive. wonder though how many people search for those terms
    $$$$$ MAKE HUGE MONEY IN CAMS - CLICK HERE $$$$$

    Comment

    • BoyAlley
      So Fucking Gay
      • Nov 2004
      • 19714

      #3
      Originally posted by scottybuzz
      lol thats pretty impressive. wonder though how many people search for those terms

      lots! tons! bunches of bunches of bunches! their servers are going to crash from the massive influxes of traffics that will be coming to them from that thread!

      Prepare the clams Ruth, prepare the clams! High tide is a comin!

      Comment

      • darksoul
        Confirmed User
        • Apr 2002
        • 4997

        #4
        wow
        huge competition for those keywords
        congrats


        do you offer SEO services ?
        1337 5y54|)m1n: 157717888
        BM-2cUBw4B2fgiYAfjkE7JvWaJMiUXD96n9tN
        Cambooth

        Comment

        • BoyAlley
          So Fucking Gay
          • Nov 2004
          • 19714

          #5
          Originally posted by darksoul
          do you offer SEO services ?
          yes, yes I do! I am using the rate card developed by will76 I charge $10,000 min!

          Comment

          • Vader
            Confirmed User
            • Nov 2006
            • 100

            #6
            Haha thats awesome ...

            MY #1 SPONSOR!!

            Comment

            • darksoul
              Confirmed User
              • Apr 2002
              • 4997

              #7
              Originally posted by BoyAlley
              yes, yes I do! I am using the rate card developed by will76 I charge $10,000 min!
              ah, sorry
              I don't trust cheap services
              1337 5y54|)m1n: 157717888
              BM-2cUBw4B2fgiYAfjkE7JvWaJMiUXD96n9tN
              Cambooth

              Comment

              • BoyAlley
                So Fucking Gay
                • Nov 2004
                • 19714

                #8
                Originally posted by Vader
                Haha thats awesome ...
                Yes it is, this must be why GFY has been running so slow, it can't handle the huge traffics! Hurry hurry TexasDreams, get the server gerbils on speed, they're gonna need it!

                Comment

                • StuartD
                  Sofa King Band
                  • Jul 2002
                  • 29903

                  #9
                  That's awesome, now we'll have all the surfers who search for those terms coming to GFY.
                  This is me on facebook
                  This is me on twitter

                  Comment

                  • BoyAlley
                    So Fucking Gay
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 19714

                    #10
                    Originally posted by darksoul
                    ah, sorry
                    I don't trust cheap services
                    Yes my SEO is very cheap because I use it as a lost leader to gain new clients for my elbow itching services. That is where I make my big monies.....

                    Comment

                    • rotterdammer
                      Confirmed User
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 1523

                      #11
                      Wow, thats huge lol... that will bring more leaching surfers to GFY

                      Comment

                      • BoyAlley
                        So Fucking Gay
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 19714

                        #12
                        Originally posted by StuartD
                        That's awesome, now we'll have all the surfers who search for those terms coming to GFY.

                        No no, surfers don't search for those words, only incredibly intelligent and successful webmasters that make tons of monies know about them.

                        Comment

                        • darksoul
                          Confirmed User
                          • Apr 2002
                          • 4997

                          #13
                          Originally posted by BoyAlley
                          Yes my SEO is very cheap because I use it as a lost leader to gain new clients for my elbow itching services. That is where I make my big monies.....
                          So, how much to scratch my elbows ?
                          1337 5y54|)m1n: 157717888
                          BM-2cUBw4B2fgiYAfjkE7JvWaJMiUXD96n9tN
                          Cambooth

                          Comment

                          • BoyAlley
                            So Fucking Gay
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 19714

                            #14
                            Originally posted by darksoul
                            So, how much to scratch my elbows ?
                            That depends on how itchy it is of course! Duh!

                            Comment

                            • darksoul
                              Confirmed User
                              • Apr 2002
                              • 4997

                              #15
                              Originally posted by BoyAlley
                              That depends on how itchy it is of course! Duh!
                              do you have any pre-made packages ?
                              and do you outsource or is this an inhouse service ?
                              1337 5y54|)m1n: 157717888
                              BM-2cUBw4B2fgiYAfjkE7JvWaJMiUXD96n9tN
                              Cambooth

                              Comment

                              • TurboAngel
                                H.B.I.C.
                                • Jun 2003
                                • 30122

                                #16
                                Originally posted by BoyAlley
                                Yes my SEO is very cheap because I use it as a lost leader to gain new clients for my elbow itching services. That is where I make my big monies.....

                                Comment

                                • BoyAlley
                                  So Fucking Gay
                                  • Nov 2004
                                  • 19714

                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by darksoul
                                  do you have any pre-made packages ?
                                  No sorry this isn't turnkey elbow itching. That may be something I offer in the future.

                                  Originally posted by darksoul
                                  and do you outsource or is this an inhouse service ?
                                  My house or yours, will host or travel!

                                  Comment

                                  • darksoul
                                    Confirmed User
                                    • Apr 2002
                                    • 4997

                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by BoyAlley


                                    My house or yours, will host or travel!
                                    gawd, thats ghey
                                    I'm outta here
                                    1337 5y54|)m1n: 157717888
                                    BM-2cUBw4B2fgiYAfjkE7JvWaJMiUXD96n9tN
                                    Cambooth

                                    Comment

                                    • BoyAlley
                                      So Fucking Gay
                                      • Nov 2004
                                      • 19714

                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by darksoul
                                      gawd, thats ghey
                                      I'm outta here
                                      Fine, fuck you, I hope your elbow itches forevers!

                                      Comment

                                      • darksoul
                                        Confirmed User
                                        • Apr 2002
                                        • 4997

                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by BoyAlley
                                        Fine, fuck you, I hope your elbow itches forevers!
                                        I have an indian outsourced team of elbow scratchers, so that aint gonna happen
                                        1337 5y54|)m1n: 157717888
                                        BM-2cUBw4B2fgiYAfjkE7JvWaJMiUXD96n9tN
                                        Cambooth

                                        Comment

                                        • Klen
                                          • Aug 2006
                                          • 32234

                                          #21
                                          Well that is example how good is gfy for SEO.

                                          Comment

                                          • BoyAlley
                                            So Fucking Gay
                                            • Nov 2004
                                            • 19714

                                            #22
                                            Originally posted by darksoul
                                            I have an indian outsourced team of elbow scratchers, so that aint gonna happen
                                            Just so you know, people from India are #2 in the world when it comes to ashy dermatosis. This may actually lead to increased elbow itchiness for you.

                                            Be sure to properly research before choosing a quality elbow itcher!

                                            Comment

                                            • darksoul
                                              Confirmed User
                                              • Apr 2002
                                              • 4997

                                              #23
                                              Originally posted by BoyAlley
                                              Just so you know, people from India are #2 in the world when it comes to ashy dermatosis. This may actually lead to increased elbow itchiness for you.

                                              Be sure to properly research before choosing a quality elbow itcher!
                                              well, that might be true
                                              but the people on my team are all winners of the elbow scratching olympics
                                              and so far I'm happy with the results.
                                              1337 5y54|)m1n: 157717888
                                              BM-2cUBw4B2fgiYAfjkE7JvWaJMiUXD96n9tN
                                              Cambooth

                                              Comment

                                              • Big_Red
                                                Confirmed User
                                                • Jun 2006
                                                • 4147

                                                #24
                                                yeh i type that search in at least twice a day.
                                                60% Revshare.
                                                http://www.boobycash.com We got the boobs and the cash!
                                                ICQ 198-580-197 24/7 support

                                                Comment

                                                • BoyAlley
                                                  So Fucking Gay
                                                  • Nov 2004
                                                  • 19714

                                                  #25
                                                  Originally posted by Big_Red
                                                  yeh i type that search in at least twice a day.
                                                  Yes yes, they are very popular search terms and WEGCash is teh wins!

                                                  Comment

                                                  • BoyAlley
                                                    So Fucking Gay
                                                    • Nov 2004
                                                    • 19714

                                                    #26
                                                    Originally posted by darksoul
                                                    well, that might be true
                                                    but the people on my team are all winners of the elbow scratching olympics
                                                    and so far I'm happy with the results.
                                                    Damn free trade and open borders all to hell!

                                                    Comment

                                                    • Gabriel
                                                      Confirmed User
                                                      • Apr 2002
                                                      • 4789

                                                      #27
                                                      LOL you're nutz.
                                                      ICQ#: 142295729

                                                      Comment

                                                      • SomeCreep
                                                        :glugglug
                                                        • Mar 2003
                                                        • 26118

                                                        #28

                                                        Webair Hosting

                                                        I use and recommend Webair for hosting.

                                                        Comment

                                                        Working...