Canon 10D Camera Body For Sale :::

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DeanCapture
    Haters & Trolls SUCK!
    • Dec 2002
    • 9275

    #1

    Canon 10D Camera Body For Sale :::

    Hey guys - I have a Canon 10D camera body for sale. I bought it used off eBay a few years ago and kept it in my camera case as a backup body...but have rarely used it. I have no idea how many pictures have been made with it but it's very clean and works perfectly right now. I would not hesitate for a minute to take it out on location and shoot a job with it if I had to.

    The package comes with the camera body, battery grip, 4 batteries, battery charger, the manual and I'll throw in a couple of 1gig cards. First $450 via Paypal gets it and I'll pick up UPS ground shipping to your door (USA ONLY).

    **This package does NOT come with a lens.**

    Contact me at: deancapture 'at' Yahoo.com if your interested.

    http://www.deancapture.com/pics/10d.jpg
    Twitter: @DeanCapture
    Instagram: @TheDeanCapture
    DeanCapture "at" Gmail.com
  • georgeyw
    58008 53773
    • Jul 2005
    • 9865

    #2
    if i lived in the states - i'd grab that off you in a second!
    TripleXPrint on Megan Fox
    "I would STILL suck her pussy until her face caved in. And then blow her up and do it again!"

    Comment

    • Ketchup
      Confirmed User
      • Jul 2006
      • 563

      #3
      nice
      https://www.instagram.com/tsrocketqueen/

      https://torontoshemaleescorts.com

      Comment

      • woj
        <&(©¿©)&>
        • Jul 2002
        • 47880

        #4
        pretty good deal
        Custom Software Development, email: woj#at#wojfun#.#com to discuss details or skype: wojl2000 or gchat: wojfun or telegram: wojl2000
        Affiliate program tools: Hosted Galleries Manager Banner Manager Video Manager
        Wordpress Affiliate Plugin Pic/Movie of the Day Fansign Generator Zip Manager

        Comment

        • flirty
          Confirmed User
          • Feb 2005
          • 2840

          #5
          Originally posted by georgeyw
          if i lived in the states - i'd grab that off you in a second!
          yeah me too.... always wanted to invest on a pro camera!

          Comment

          • DobermanB
            Confirmed User
            • Nov 2005
            • 268

            #6
            go post it on www.zamzata.com it's free, you will get better exposure for it. This is an adult site

            Comment

            • Sinstar
              Confirmed User
              • Mar 2006
              • 1206

              #7
              Nice deal, I'll take it if nobody else has.

              Comment

              • crockett
                in a van by the river
                • May 2003
                • 76818

                #8
                Bump for Dean.. I bought a canon 10d from him quite some time ago via a post here in GFY. He will ship it fast and you don't have to worry about any BS.
                In November, you can vote for America's next president or its first dictator.

                Comment

                • DeanCapture
                  Haters & Trolls SUCK!
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 9275

                  #9
                  Originally posted by crockett
                  Bump for Dean.. I bought a canon 10d from him quite some time ago via a post here in GFY. He will ship it fast and you don't have to worry about any BS.
                  Thanks Crockett!!!

                  The camera was sold tonight - its' boxed and will be FedEx'd out first thing tomorrow. Congrats to the buyer
                  Twitter: @DeanCapture
                  Instagram: @TheDeanCapture
                  DeanCapture "at" Gmail.com

                  Comment

                  • shermo

                    #10
                    If it falls through, let me know. I'll take it

                    Comment

                    • HouseHead
                      Confirmed User
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 5539

                      #11
                      Good Luck Dean..
                      The Sexiest place to Buy & Sell Adult Ads - JuicyAds is where YOUR profits matter!

                      ---> SPOTS AVAILABLE
                      :|: SIGN UP RIGHT NOW <---

                      Comment

                      Working...