Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 09-11-2007, 01:40 AM   #1
fris
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Calmdev, please answer, this is getting stupid

I have tried many times to reach you with no luck.

I need an updated copy of the cms.

I have offered many times to pay you in the past week, which I don't understand why you are turning down.

i really dont understand why you crapping out like this, we have worked for almost 3 months on this project together, and everything seemed ok, we worked daily with each other, and anyone that talked to me said i would recommend you, because how easy it was to get along with you, providing you detailed instructions what the project needed.

When you stopped answering emails and im's i was really shocked because I really enjoyed working with you, and I simply did not understand why you were pulling this.

You know my aim/icq/msn/email I am always around during the day, I would hope you could contact me,

I had to reinstall the cms on my site so i lost every single media that was on the site and had to contact site owners to remove my content, so it has been a real pain doing that and starting over.

Think this over, and do whats right.

my contact: fris at fris.net
fris is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 01:59 AM   #2
Mutt

Industry Role:
am i having deja vu - i think i've read this exact post a week ago
Old 09-11-2007, 02:04 AM   #3
pr0
rockin tha trailerpark

Industry Role:
thats fucked....i hope you got his home address

sometimes in this business you just got to break some fucking legs
pr0 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 02:19 AM   #4
PunkRockXXX
So Fucking Banned

bump!!!safdasf
PunkRockXXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 02:28 AM   #5
TeenCat
Too lazy to set a koala

Industry Role:
sorry to hear, anyway i think you can put the time you put in pinging that guy to search for new programmer, you will get things done faster i think. anyway wish you luck with solving that!

<?php
require('bump!');
?>

6bot
/ Coming again very soon!
Svit Zlin Radio 24/7!
TeenCat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 05:55 AM   #6
fris

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0 View Post
thats fucked....i hope you got his home address

sometimes in this business you just got to break some fucking legs
I am heading down to florida next month, if he keeps ignoring my msgs, i will be visiting him.

fris is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 06:04 AM   #7
tenderobject
Need Designs? 312352846

Industry Role:
yikes i hope this new cms don't get to shit like that babedirectory he has a year ago.. is it possible to get the source code from him fris?

NEED DESIGNS?!?
tenderobject is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 06:09 AM   #8
fris

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenderobject View Post
yikes i hope this new cms don't get to shit like that babedirectory he has a year ago.. is it possible to get the source code from him fris?
i been trying to get it, but hes ignoring all means of communication.

and several other people who hired him have been fubar'd (copyright JFK INC)

Old 09-11-2007, 09:13 AM   #9
calmlikeabomb
Confirmed User

This is my last time replying to you guys about this.

Fris, you have the source code. I told you to keep it, find another programmer and move one with the project. What's the problem?

Tender, if you want scrypted updated why don't you contact the guy who is selling it? I've haven't been involved with them since December of 06'. I'm not going to release an update for a product that isn't mine....

Here's where I live, stop by and I'll tell you the same thing in person.

Several other people? No one has given me a dime.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:17 AM   #10
geeknik
l337 h4x0r!#%

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by calmlikeabomb View Post
Several other people? No one has given me a dime.
I've emailed you and left messages online about the CMS you wrote for me. You promised an updated copy with new features along with documentation. I haven't seen either. I have logs of the conversations. And I paid in full, so...
Old 09-11-2007, 09:28 AM   #11
fris

Industry Role:
Quote:
This is my last time replying to you guys about this.

Fris, you have the source code. I told you to keep it, find another programmer and move one with the project. What's the problem?
I DONT HAVE A COPY OF THE SOURCE CODE, I HAD TO DELETE MY SITE.

THATS WHAT I AM ASKING FOR, A COPY WITH INSTALL FILE, SO I CAN GIVE IT TO A NEW CODER TO WORK ON.

WHY WONT YOU ANSWER YOUR AIMS

Old 09-11-2007, 09:30 AM   #12
geeknik
l337 h4x0r!#%

Industry Role:
He signed off of AIM after he told me that I didn't send $600 for the CMS. What he is failing to recognize is the fact that I paid him $350 for a CMS of my own, not the one that he coded for Fris, even though he promised me all of the features in Fris' CMS and full documentation. Oh well.. Fuck it. It's only money.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:33 AM   #13
lazycash
Troll Patrol

Industry Role:
Well at least he's already admitted previously he's flakey.
lazycash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 09:34 AM   #14
BradM
Confirmed User

This kid is a stupid little bitch. Just break his face.
BradM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 09:36 AM   #15
calmlikeabomb
Confirmed User

Fuck that, I'm not giving my shit away so other people can profit off my work.

You deleted the source that's your own problem.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:40 AM   #16
fris

Industry Role:
Quote:
Fuck that, I'm not giving my shit away so other people can profit off my work.

You deleted the source that's your own problem.
i am not giving it to anyone, i only want it for my own site.

why cant you just give me a copy?

all that work for 3 months down the drain?

dont be a total ass, i really dont understand why you are acting this way.

this is just stupid.

i will even send money to your epass for your troubles.

god.

Old 09-11-2007, 09:44 AM   #17
ServerGenius
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fris View Post
i am not giving it to anyone, i only want it for my own site.

why cant you just give me a copy?

all that work for 3 months down the drain?

dont be a total ass, i really dont understand why you are acting this way.

this is just stupid.

i will even send money to your epass for your troubles.

god.
I guess you won't forget to make backups ever again
sorry to hear about your loss and the asshole you're dealing with
Old 09-11-2007, 09:45 AM   #18
geeknik
l337 h4x0r!#%

Industry Role:
I'm done even arguing with this guy. I'll write the $350 off as a loss and be done with it.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:47 AM   #19
fris

Industry Role:
oh well, i doubt i will do business with anyone from gfy ever again

Old 09-11-2007, 09:48 AM   #20
calmlikeabomb
Confirmed User

How about this - Go Fuck Yourself, I don't owe you guys shit.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:53 AM   #21
MrVids
i am a meat popsicle

Industry Role:
kinda funny his site is "calm dev" seems like an oxymoron now. too bad, i had some good projects lined up for ya.

If any other dev's are out there that are reading this who are both proficient in PHP and AJAX, shoot me a note with some of your sample work: mrvids at gmail dot com

Actionscript a HUGE bonus

start off with a couple small projects and move on from that.
MrVids is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 09:54 AM   #22
fris

Industry Role:
Quote:
why are you being such an asshole.

either refund the 600$+ i sent you, or send me a copy of the source code.

Old 09-11-2007, 09:56 AM   #23
geeknik
l337 h4x0r!#%

Industry Role:
Quote:
Haha, that's mature. Good luck finding business on this board again.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:03 AM   #24
calmlikeabomb
Confirmed User

This is go fuck yourself.

Right, I lost my IPOD, apple better send me a new one...

Guess what dude, I don't have the source code that you paid me $600 for over a month ago.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:05 AM   #25
fris

Industry Role:
So if you live in a house that big, how could you not afford to pay your phone bill or server payment?

Old 09-11-2007, 10:07 AM   #26
GAMEFINEST
Make STACK$

Industry Role:
That sucks man
Old 09-11-2007, 10:09 AM   #27
fris

Industry Role:
im going to see my laywer today, i wont comment further on this subject.

Old 09-11-2007, 10:45 AM   #28
Boner Party

Industry Role:
that is so fucked up and unprofessional.

what is it with coders from florida, they're all fuckin pieces of shit.

my previous coder is also from florida, didn't know his fucking ass from his other ass, and when i told him that, he was stupid enough to turn around and look, and all he found was his shitty coding.

its a shame....if a coder is decent, why would they burn their reputation like this. there's a handful of people here who would throw cash to reputable coders, but finding one is like trying to climb a ladder to the moon.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:47 AM   #29
yo!!
Confirmed User

Quote:
Old 09-11-2007, 11:19 AM   #30
calmlikeabomb
Confirmed User

Fris, explain this to me:

Posted by: warning
Subject: Beware of the scum Fris

Beware of the slimey snake Fris whom will surely fuck you over & screw you big time! The man is a lowlife scumbag not to be trusted & likely has every intention of fucking you over..

Date: Monday Sep 3, 2007 @ 11:17:24 AM

source: http://www.calmdev.com/support/ticke...blahljljlj.com
Old 09-11-2007, 11:30 AM   #31
evildick

Quote:
Fris, explain this to me:

Posted by: warning
Subject: Beware of the scum Fris

Beware of the slimey snake Fris whom will surely fuck you over & screw you big time! The man is a lowlife scumbag not to be trusted & likely has every intention of fucking you over..

Date: Monday Sep 3, 2007 @ 11:17:24 AM

source: http://www.calmdev.com/support/ticke...blahljljlj.com
Just looks like anonymous hatemail from someone that he pissed off on here.

As a totally unbiased outsider to this mess, you come off looking like a real prick. Just thought you might like to know.
  Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 11:39 AM   #32
calmlikeabomb
Confirmed User

Yeah, I'm a prick.

It's like destroying an 07' and expecting it be replaced with an 08'. He got what he paid for at the time (fris never pays anything upfront). I don't have the 07' in stock anymore. Deleting your shit doesn't mean you're entitled to the 08' source code.
Old 09-11-2007, 11:43 AM   #33
lazycash
Troll Patrol

Industry Role:
Quote:
So if you live in a house that big, how could you not afford to pay your phone bill or server payment?
He rents out that little room on the far right.
lazycash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 11:48 AM   #34
TeenCat
Too lazy to set a koala

Industry Role:
@calmlikeabomb: your rich parrents have to slap you much more. lets tell them, maybe its not too late ... you kiddy dumbass

6bot
/ Coming again very soon!
Svit Zlin Radio 24/7!
TeenCat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 11:52 AM   #35
calmlikeabomb
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazycash View Post
He rents out that little room on the far right.
Yeah, come on around back to my room when you get here...

Old 09-11-2007, 11:57 AM   #36
evildick

Quote:
Yeah, I'm a prick.

It's like destroying an 07' and expecting it be replaced with an 08'. He got what he paid for at the time (fris never pays anything upfront). I don't have the 07' in stock anymore. Deleting your shit doesn't mean you're entitled to the 08' source code.
If I'm not mistaken he is offering to pay for it. Not sure why someone who was claiming to be broke would turn down work.

Besides that, from previous threads it sounded like the 07 model didn't work properly to begin with.
  Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 12:12 PM   #37
calmlikeabomb
Confirmed User

My car use to run till I lost all of the parts.
Old 09-11-2007, 12:39 PM   #38
fris

Industry Role:
Ask anyone who has done business with me, they have no regrets, its just sad you would do something like this.

How I fucked you is beyond me, i paid you money, you coded, then you decided to go partners.

How is that slimey, the guy didnt even have the balls to leave a real contact, I am assuming its 1 of 2 people that i had banned from this forum.

Old 09-11-2007, 05:57 PM   #39
Bods4Mods
Confirmed User

Quote:
Ask anyone who has done business with me, they have no regrets, its just sad you would do something like this.

How I fucked you is beyond me, i paid you money, you coded, then you decided to go partners.

How is that slimey, the guy didnt even have the balls to leave a real contact, I am assuming its 1 of 2 people that i had banned from this forum.
Get him tiger. Fris and i have done business and i consider him a bro. Next show bro drinks on me

Seriously Fris is good in my book
Old 09-11-2007, 06:03 PM   #40
geeknik
l337 h4x0r!#%

Industry Role:
Quote:

Yup, I've done lots of biz with you with no problems whatsoever.
Old 09-11-2007, 06:08 PM   #41
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
Your parents have a very nice house.
tony286 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 06:16 PM   #42
Bro Media - BANNED FOR LIFE
MOBILE PORN: IMOBILEPORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bods4Mods View Post
Get him tiger. Fris and i have done business and i consider him a bro. Next show bro drinks on me

Seriously Fris is good in my book
no fucking doubt, i've known fris since early 2003, and hes always been a good guy to me, hell hes even paid ridiculous prices for some of my stuff that i had, just because he wanted it... has never failed with paying me any money he said he would, and on top of that gave me some shit for free because he didn't need it anymore...

Fris is a good guy.
Bro Media - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 06:17 PM   #43
dropped9

Industry Role:
this is fucking stupid. fris wants to pay you again and you turn it down.

this guy is dumb and slow.

wtffffffffffffffffffffff
dropped9 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 06:18 PM   #44
tenderobject
Need Designs? 312352846

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVids View Post
kinda funny his site is "calm dev" seems like an oxymoron now. too bad, i had some good projects lined up for ya.

If any other dev's are out there that are reading this who are both proficient in PHP and AJAX, shoot me a note with some of your sample work: mrvids at gmail dot com

Actionscript a HUGE bonus

start off with a couple small projects and move on from that.
i have a friend who is good with php and ajax man but im not sure if he is available as of the moment since he is working on his own CMS will be launch soon..

levi: so the babe directory script will never have an update? oki man.. i thought it was yours thats why i keep on contacting you..

NEED DESIGNS?!?
tenderobject is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:05 PM   #45
fris

Industry Role:
tomorow i will be hitting every major programming, mainstream, anything to do with anything i am a member of, and calmdev will be blacklisted, as well as the other adult forums i post on.

you fucked yourself out of work from plenty of people in here.

you screwed yourself, like you said gfy.

Old 09-11-2007, 10:13 PM   #46
calmlikeabomb
Confirmed User

You're crying, because I'm not going to let you take advantage of me.

Partnerships require contributions from everyone involved. Did you contribute anything to the project? No, and don't say a features list (which is hardly a contribution, unless you have an algorithm), because geeknik sent me the same one. So either you stole his ideas or he stole yours (nothing original anyways).

You're not going to make or break me. Big house? Maybe to someone like you, go ahead, try to ban me from the internet, I'll just be me. Go call you a lawyer, file you a lawsuit - I'll smile in the courtroom. I'm tired of arguin', I don't mean to be mean, but that's all I can be - is just me.

I don't know you; I don't owe you a mo-therfuck-in thing. I'm not Mr. Friendly, I can be a prick, my tank is on empty, no patience is in me.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:37 PM   #47
GrouchyAdmin
Now choke yourself!

Industry Role:
I've found that checking sources into Subversion, or CVS always keeps a custom fork fresh.

However, if I am asked to write a specific application for a client, once I'm done with it, it's theirs. If they request a CD, I'll mail them a CD-R with the code - but I don't keep it. That helps keep people from suggesting that I used code which I had written for them in other projects.

So, I'm kind of on the fence. If calmdev says he doesn't have it, he might not have it.. however, he's got a strange notion of calm.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:44 PM   #48
Jace
FBOP Class Of 2013

Industry Role:
Levi, what the fuck happened to you man? When we worked together back in the day you were the most helpful guy, always ready to go out of your way to help and you were always nice about it

now you remind me of some fucked up meth head, thinking irrationally and never making sense because you are stuck in your own little world

something is obviously wrong, because even if we only had limited communication in the past, you are NOT the same person I worked with, some sort of negative force has taken over your line of thought

either stop posting on gfy and move on with your life, or deal with this situation

is there some reason, even though you claim you have no interest in taking jobs again, that you keep posting on here and replying to shit that you don't care about anymore?
Jace is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 12:40 AM   #49
pr0
rockin tha trailerpark

Industry Role:
Fris, I've got a place in Florida & plenty of free time. I can ::cough:: code for ya ::cough:: ....I also take epass.
pr0 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 12:54 AM   #50
Tempest

Industry Role:
That programmer is really fucked up.
Tempest is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >