Hey there, I am looking to sell my sig, it is a long time since I had any one in there and could be quite premium space.
Here it is:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Xbox-360-Con...7778388&sr=8-1
works out at 189.98 which is about 380 bucks which is a pretty good deal for a 6 month sig. Just over 50 bucks per month.
Why am i needing to buy an xbox this way? Haha, because I can't really justify spending my own money on it and seeing as I have had nothing in my sig for a long time it could work out both ways.
Want to discuss further icq 194484460 or email boyle.matthew @ gmail.com
Here it is:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Xbox-360-Con...7778388&sr=8-1
works out at 189.98 which is about 380 bucks which is a pretty good deal for a 6 month sig. Just over 50 bucks per month.
Why am i needing to buy an xbox this way? Haha, because I can't really justify spending my own money on it and seeing as I have had nothing in my sig for a long time it could work out both ways.
Want to discuss further icq 194484460 or email boyle.matthew @ gmail.com


Comment