Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-29-2008, 09:45 PM   #1
EmpireAutopilot
Confirmed User

Did Sarah Palin hide her 16 year old daughters pregnancy by saying SHE was pregnant?

As you all know Sarah Palin claims to have 5 children. Her youngest was born with Downs Syndrome.

What is odd about this? On March 5th Palin announced that she was 7 months pregnant with her 5th child. This came as a complete shock to many that worked with her on a regular basis.

http://www.adn.com/front/story/336402.html

Article highlights:

"That the pregnancy is so advanced astonished all who heard the news. The governor, a runner who's always been trim, simply doesn't look pregnant.

Even close members of her staff said they only learned this week their boss was expecting."

Quote:
"Really? No!" said Bethel state Rep. Mary Nelson, who is close to giving birth herself.
Quote:
"It's wonderful. She's very well-disguised," said Senate President Lyda Green, a mother of three who has sometimes sparred with Palin politically. "When I was five months pregnant, there was absolutely no question that I was with child."
"She's known as a fashion plate, but said she hasn't been dressing differently to cover her barely perceptible bulge."

This is a video of Palin when she would be 7 months pregnant as referenced in this article. http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/stump...n-clinton.aspx

All photos have been yanked from her website today.

http://gov.state.ak.us/photos.php

You can still see the cache at http://209.85.215.104/search?q=cache....us/photos.php to judge for yourself.

Anyhow, Palin claims that her water broke (was leaking amniotic fluid) in Texas but stayed to give a speech THEN fly back to Alaska to have the baby. Keep in mind that this was well before the due date and the baby was known to have DS beforehand. Would you wait around all day as a 44 year old woman giving birth to a child with DS after you were "leaking amniotic fluid"?

http://www.adn.com/626/story/382864.html

From this article.

Quote:
"Things were already settling down when she talked to me," Baldwin-Johnson said. Palin did not ask for a medical OK to fly, the doctor said.

"I don't think it was unreasonable for her to continue to travel back," Baldwin-Johnson said.

So the Palins flew on Alaska Airlines from Dallas to Anchorage, stopping in Seattle and checking with the doctor along the way.

"I am not a glutton for pain and punishment. I would have never wanted to travel had I been fully engaged in labor," Palin said. After four kids, the governor said, she knew what labor felt like, and she wasn't in labor.

Still, a Sacramento, Calif., obstetrician who is active in the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, said when a pregnant woman's water breaks, she should go right to the hospital because of the risk of infection. That's true even if the amniotic fluid simply leaks out, said Dr. Laurie Gregg.

"To us, leaking and broken, we are talking the same thing. We are talking doctor-speak," Gregg said.

Some airlines have policies against pregnant women onboard during the last four weeks of pregnancy, and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists advises against flying after 36 weeks.

This was going to be Palin's last flight anyway, her doctor said.

Alaska Airlines has no such rule and leaves the decision to the woman and her doctor, said spokeswoman Caroline Boren. Palin was very pleasant to the gate agents and flight attendants, as always, Boren said.

"The stage of her pregnancy was not apparent by observation. She did not show any signs of distress," Boren said.

Palin never got big with this pregnancy. She said she didn't try to hide it but didn't feel a need to alert the airline, either.
It also says she was back to work 3 days after giving birth. She's dedicated!

The only discussion I've been able to dig up on this topic is at reddit.com.

http://www.reddit.com/comments/6f3nq...ounced_she_was

Here are a few quotes from that thread.

Quote:
Second, Palin's daughter Bristol is 16 and attends an Anchorage high school. Students who have attended class with her report that she has been out of school for months, claiming a prolonged case of mono.
Quote:
Went to school with the daughter in question for a few months, before they moved from Juneau to Anchorage.

Word on the street was that she snorted diet pills and smoked other such things. I'm pretty sure she did a lot of other things, too.

This pregnancy rumor has been popping up a lot in our school (well, at least until I graduated last year.) I wouldn't doubt it, either.
Quote:
For some reason this rings true. I saw a photo of the baby held by some young woman and the person speaking (maybe it was something like Inside Edition or ET) saying it was Sarah Palin's grandchild, born with DS.
Quote:
So if this is true she not only covered up her 16 year old daughters pregnancy she probably forced her to give birth to a baby with a Downs Syndrome.

Now I'm not saying a 16 year old would automatically not want a child with DS but once Sarah claimed she was the pregnant one it would be nearly impossible to claim that she lost the baby. She obviously wouldn't come out and say "Oh, I aborted my afflicted baby". The loss of her baby would cause more snooping by the media and uncover their deceit.

Interesting mystery indeed. If this is true it's just another hilarious step in the McCain candidacy.
Quote:
http://tizona.files.wordpress.com/20...h_palin_02.jpg

Let's play "Guess who recently had a baby or is expecting" with this picture.

Clues point to lol.
The picture in question from the last quote..

Now I don't personally give a shit if a 16 year old is fucking or if her mom wants to claim the baby to avoid humiliation. What would make it a problem to me is if that mother were running for VP of the USA as a Republican anti sex crusading moron.

All speculation of course, judge for yourself.
EmpireAutopilot is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 09:51 PM   #2
LiveDose
Show Yer Tits!

Industry Role:
Damn she looks good there.... MILF.

Scammer Alert: acer19 acer [email protected] [email protected] Money stolen using PayPal
LiveDose is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 09:52 PM   #3
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
What a good thread and its funny the news tonight said her husband was a fisherman. Hmmm as the bullshit boils.
tony286 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 10:04 PM   #4
EmpireAutopilot
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony404 View Post
What a good thread and its funny the news tonight said her husband was a fisherman. Hmmm as the bullshit boils.
What's funny is if this were against a Democrat the Republicans would be all over Fox and anyone else that would have them passing it off as true before they researched it. I'll be surprised if this even gets looked into as it stands.
EmpireAutopilot is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 10:09 PM   #5
RedShoe
赤い靴 call me 202-456-1111

Industry Role:
Mrs. RedShoe ABSOLUTELY COULD NOT sit like that at 7 months. In fact I've known several pregnant women that couldn't sit like that at 7 months.

SPECIALTY COSTUMES • PROPS • FX
Superheroes • Monsters • Robots
PM for details

For any manufacturing needs. Adult or otherwise.

aka BonsHigh on Insta
Bonsai weed plants

RedShoe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 10:11 PM   #6
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpireAutopilot View Post
What's funny is if this were against a Democrat the Republicans would be all over Fox and anyone else that would have them passing it off as true before they researched it. I'll be surprised if this even gets looked into as it stands.
Just Fox? It would be fox and the 40 plus hours a week of right wing pundits. Ann Coulter would write a book on the subject.
tony286 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 10:14 PM   #7
RedShoe
赤い靴 call me 202-456-1111

Industry Role:
Wouldn't the birth certificate say who the mother was? Wouldn't the hospital have to disclose who the mother was if asked?

I just looked up Palin pregnant and it seems that several of the links have had the articles removed. Interesting.

PM for details

aka BonsHigh on Insta
Bonsai weed plants

RedShoe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 10:22 PM   #8
EmpireAutopilot
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedShoe View Post
Wouldn't the birth certificate say who the mother was? Wouldn't the hospital have to disclose who the mother was if asked?

I just looked up Palin pregnant and it seems that several of the links have had the articles removed. Interesting.
You would think. Also this is the second thing removed from her website once it was linked. The other was a stupid article about her praising the energy plan Obama put forward.

I'm not saying I believe any of this but it looks suspicious and I hope someone does some digging.
Old 08-29-2008, 10:38 PM   #9
fatfoo

Industry Role:
Old 08-29-2008, 10:41 PM   #10
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfoo View Post
damn iggy pop looks like his grandmother.
Old 08-29-2008, 10:59 PM   #11
EmpireAutopilot
Confirmed User

Holy crap!

Old 08-29-2008, 11:02 PM   #12
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
Quote:
Holy crap!

the kid does look preggo.If its true it will come out, you got a media that has 24 hrs to fill.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:05 PM   #13
EmpireAutopilot
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony404 View Post
the kid does look preggo.If its true it will come out, you got a media that has 24 hrs to fill.
Yeah she's glowing.

I still don't trust the media. Maybe Keith would rant about it though.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:06 PM   #14
marketsmart
HOMICIDAL TROLL KILLER

Industry Role:
Quote:
Holy crap!

thats a baby bump....
marketsmart is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:07 PM   #15
stickyfingerz
Doin fine

Industry Role:
Good lord how lame...
stickyfingerz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:14 PM   #16
EmpireAutopilot
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickyfingerz View Post
Good lord how lame...
Yes, let's not investigate something like this of our VP candidate. I mean we're used to Republicans being 100% hypocrites, we should just let Palin slide without questioning anything.

And they say Obama fans drink the kool-aid. Is lame all you have?
Old 08-29-2008, 11:24 PM   #17
Monique Niccole
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
The woman was seriously vetted. If the GOP even thought that this even might be true, she wouldn't be the VP pick.

I don't like the woman as a candidate, but good God, people need to come up with something else.

There was already some chatter about her taking unnecessary travel risks during her pregnancy and possibly endangering her fetus.
Monique Niccole is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:25 PM   #18
klaze
So Fucking Banned

Palin looks like she tans more than my GF.

Wtf does she need to tan for in Alaska? I don't trust her.

16 yearold prego daughter? welp thats it for Obama..

65% of the united states can relate to this :P She's more black than Obama is..

Last edited by klaze; 08-29-2008 at 11:26 PM..
klaze is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:30 PM   #19
EmpireAutopilot
Confirmed User

Quote:
Holy crap!

For stomach size reference..

Old 08-29-2008, 11:35 PM   #20
ninavain
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
interesting bump for baby bump
ninavain is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:37 PM   #21
mikeyddddd
Viva la vulva!

Location: you can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself
Her selection has been compared to Dan Quayle.

If this story is true, then it would be worse than Tom Eagleton was for George McGovern.
mikeyddddd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:51 PM   #22
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Well we will see what happens but the photo's on her page haven't been yanked. So take that off the conspiracy files list. You just need to access them by the correct page.

http://gov.state.ak.us/photos-1623.html

The other pictures of her daughter do appear to be a bit interesting though, she does look preggo..
Old 08-29-2008, 11:58 PM   #23
Monique Niccole
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyddddd View Post
Her selection has been compared to Dan Quayle.

If this story is true, then it would be worse than Tom Eagleton was for George McGovern.
I heard it compared to both Spiro Agnew and Dan Quayle. Both out of the box choices that ended up winning for the Rep. party.
Monique Niccole is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 12:53 AM   #24
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedShoe View Post
Mrs. RedShoe ABSOLUTELY COULD NOT sit like that at 7 months. In fact I've known several pregnant women that couldn't sit like that at 7 months.
Eva was very late showing that she was pregnant, after 7 months she could never of sat like that. Palin is slightly leaning forward, 7 months gone she would be leaning back.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 01:38 AM   #25
RedShoe
赤い靴 call me 202-456-1111

Industry Role:
I dunno why...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...006_(crop).jpg

PM for details

aka BonsHigh on Insta
Bonsai weed plants

Old 08-30-2008, 01:55 AM   #26
Libertine
sex dwarf

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickyfingerz View Post
Good lord how lame...
Rarely do I agree with you, but this time, you are definitely right.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with all you idiots? Haven't you got better things to worry about? If you want to talk about politics, attack the woman on her lack of experience, her disturbing political views - attack her on things that are actually relevant.

She has a slightly chubby daughter. Give it a fucking rest. If there's any dirt on her, the media will find it whether it's actually relevant or not, just to satisfy all you morons who believe vile gossip is the ultimate point of politics. Speculating about irrelevant, unproven dirt is just pathetic.
Old 08-30-2008, 04:13 AM   #27
pocketkangaroo
Confirmed User

This shit always happens at election time. Obama is a secret Muslim Al-Qaeda sleeper agent, Palin hides her daughters pregnancy, McCain has illegitimate black babies and Biden orchestrated his wife's death.
pocketkangaroo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 07:31 AM   #28
smutnut
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
At least there's a fuckable MILF to look at during the campaign
smutnut is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 07:41 AM   #29
cykoe6
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I don't believe that this line of inquiry will be helpful to the Democrats. Even if it is true it will primarily reflect poorly on those who try to benefit from it.
Old 08-30-2008, 07:44 AM   #30
Manowar
jellyfish  

That daughter does properly look pregnant
Manowar is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 08:02 AM   #31
seeandsee
Check SIG!

Industry Role:
so what ???

Contact here
seeandsee is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 08:15 AM   #32
LadyMischief
Orgasms N Such!

Industry Role:
Alright I must say, I was working through all my pregnancies, and with my last pregnancy I stopped on the way home from the hospital to buy a laptop so I could work right away, and I was already working within three days of having my baby. I don't really see how THAT means it wasn't hers, it's the OTHER evidence that seems kind of compelling. Interesting.

ICQ 3522039
Content Manager - orgasm.com
[email protected]
LadyMischief is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 08:18 AM   #33
PornHero
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
My girl is 7 months pregnant right now and she could never sit the way Palin does in the video so comfortably.
PornHero is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 08:40 AM   #34
PSSuperstars
Confirmed User

It's interesting to see how they porked her up for the speech yesterday (the daughter)... I guess they wanted her to get chunky to match the big post-pregnancy boobs.

In the one after pic, she's just a little chubby.. with ginormous boobs..
Then yesterday during the speech she was full on chubster.
PSSuperstars is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 08:42 AM   #35
woj
<&(©¿©)&>

Industry Role:
I can't believe you spent time typing all that stuff up... fuck man, don't you have better things to do?
woj is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 08:49 AM   #36
BlackCrayon
Too lazy to set a custom title

All repubs have skeletons in the closet, nothing new.
Old 08-30-2008, 08:50 AM   #37
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:
doesnt matter mcnugget is going to lose anyway
brassmonkey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 09:44 AM   #38
SL|M!
Confirmed User

baby bump!
SL|M! is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 09:48 AM   #39
Jai
Confirmed User

if she cant manage her family, i guess she cant manage the country....so she = fail

obama can manage his family . mccain just grabs some random ugly chick from bangladesh
Jai is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 09:52 AM   #40
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMischief View Post
Alright I must say, I was working through all my pregnancies, and with my last pregnancy I stopped on the way home from the hospital to buy a laptop so I could work right away, and I was already working within three days of having my baby. I don't really see how THAT means it wasn't hers, it's the OTHER evidence that seems kind of compelling. Interesting.
You didn't have a baby with downs syndrome and Im also assuming you worked at home. You didnt leave a new handicapped baby at home while you went off to the office.
Old 08-30-2008, 11:20 AM   #41
Jim_Gunn
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Eva was very late showing that she was pregnant, after 7 months she could never of sat like that.
Paul, you are old enough to have still been in school when they actually taught proper grammar and spelling and in the Queen's English I assume, so how could you too be confusing the words "of" and "have", as in "she could never have sat like that"?
Jim_Gunn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 11:32 AM   #42
CheneyRumsfeld
Confirmed User

you got to get a D.O.A. test and see who the mother and the father is.
CheneyRumsfeld is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 11:32 AM   #43
uno
RIP Dodger. BEST.CAT.EVER

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by marketsmart View Post
thats a baby bump....
Nah, she just gained some weight in her uterus.
MojoHost - For all your hosting needs, present and future. Tell them I sent ya!
uno is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 11:58 AM   #44
INever
Confirmed User

This is very interesting. The issues are shame, lying and hypocrisy.

I love Camdough
INever is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 11:59 AM   #45
klaze
So Fucking Banned

Seeing how young girls look AFTER they have had a kid is soo depressing.

Have a kid when yer 35.. fuck.

I'm definitely pro abortion.

Last edited by klaze; 08-30-2008 at 12:00 PM..
klaze is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 12:03 PM   #46
Houdini
Confirmed User

"The second day of the Alaska Republican Convention had some fireworks - a raging Don Young, a surprise announcement, and a more pregnant-looking Sarah Palin getting multiple standing ovations"

Houdini is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 02:47 PM   #47
BobG
Confirmed User

Six months pregnant here:

BobG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 03:33 PM   #48
EmpireAutopilot
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMischief View Post
It's not that you can't work, it's that she's rich and has the option to take off and spend with her family. Also, she just had a child with DS which would normally require more adjusting?
Old 08-30-2008, 03:35 PM   #49
EmpireAutopilot
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by woj View Post
I can't believe you spent time typing all that stuff up... fuck man, don't you have better things to do?
Save Obama, save the world.
Old 08-30-2008, 03:47 PM   #50
PornHero
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Holy crap!

found a larger version:

I feel sorry for the kids since they are being thrust into the spotlight like this - she should have said Thanks, but No Thanks when John McCain asked her to be VP.
PornHero is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >