Strongbox - thank you!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sugardaddy
    Registered User
    • Jun 2004
    • 38

    #1

    Strongbox - thank you!

    Recently I started using Strongbox and have to recommend it to anyone, who wants great protection for their site.

    Strongbox has helped me move my site's security to a new level, plus the support has been awesome with Ray and Ali always there to help.

    I highly recommend it!

    Josh.
  • TeenCat
    Too lazy to set a koala
    • Jan 2007
    • 16131

    #2
    congrats

    6bot
    / Coming again very soon!
    Svit Zlin Radio 24/7!

    Comment

    • seeandsee
      Check SIG!
      • Mar 2006
      • 50945

      #3
      This guy congratz
      BUY MY SIG - 50$/Year

      Contact here

      Comment

      • sugardaddy
        Registered User
        • Jun 2004
        • 38

        #4
        Who's that?

        Comment

        • TeenCat
          Too lazy to set a koala
          • Jan 2007
          • 16131

          #5
          Originally posted by sugardaddy
          Who's that?
          just saying that having strongbox is a must so congrats you passed this step

          6bot
          / Coming again very soon!
          Svit Zlin Radio 24/7!

          Comment

          • sugardaddy
            Registered User
            • Jun 2004
            • 38

            #6
            Originally posted by TeenCat
            just saying that having strongbox is a must so congrats you passed this step
            Thanks. I was wondering who's the guy in the pic

            Comment

            • HorseShit
              Too lazy to set a custom title
              • Dec 2004
              • 17513

              #7
              strongbox is a nice product

              Comment

              • Marcus Aurelius
                No Refunds Issued.
                • Apr 2003
                • 14809

                #8
                Originally posted by seeandsee
                This guy congratz
                Damn.. every thread man? this is taking dick riding to a whole new level.

                Comment

                • Dennis69
                  Confirmed User
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 1685

                  #9
                  Been using it for years now and Strongbox rocks... Ray is always around when I need help with something
                  HaHaHa

                  Comment

                  • Farang
                    one sick puppy
                    • Oct 2004
                    • 11713

                    #10
                    yep, when it comes to support, Ali and Ray are VERY helpful
                    fbm

                    Comment

                    • Farang
                      one sick puppy
                      • Oct 2004
                      • 11713

                      #11
                      Originally posted by seeandsee
                      This guy congratz
                      stfu already
                      fbm

                      Comment

                      • SteveHardeman
                        Confirmed User
                        • Jul 2008
                        • 1728

                        #12
                        We installed it a couple of weeks ago. Worth every penny. I second OP's statement.

                        BrokeAmateurs And ErosPOV And GirlsGoingSolo And PureAshley
                        Sign Up At AmateursConvert.com
                        Questions? I-C-Q: 3Five1FiveFive3476

                        Comment

                        • TisMe
                          Confirmed User
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 1719

                          #13
                          I use all 3 of Ray's products and couldn't be happier with them or the support.

                          Comment

                          • raymor
                            Confirmed User
                            • Oct 2002
                            • 3745

                            #14
                            Thanks so much for the compliments. We're rocking on a new version that takes
                            it up another notch with - would you believe this - biometrics! It's pretty simple as
                            far as biometrics goes, but still, it's friggin biometrics, which makes a geek like me
                            smile. More to come on that as son as we finish up the new CLonebox admin area
                            in the next week or so. Of course some of you guys may not believe that the new
                            Clonebox admin is actually our stuff - it's PRETTY. I know, I know, it makes you
                            wonder if it's not a phish or something, because normally we don't do "nice looking",
                            we do "effective", but this time we actually hired a site design guy or two to make it
                            look nice. ;)
                            For historical display only. This information is not current:
                            support@bettercgi.com ICQ 7208627
                            Strongbox - The next generation in site security
                            Throttlebox - The next generation in bandwidth control
                            Clonebox - Backup and disaster recovery on steroids

                            Comment

                            • SkeetSkeet
                              Confirmed User
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 5404

                              #15
                              hey ray left you an email need your assistance with something ;)

                              ICQ 283633188

                              Comment

                              • raymor
                                Confirmed User
                                • Oct 2002
                                • 3745

                                #16
                                Skeet, Ali got back to you about nine hours ago, right?
                                Or is there another email I'm not seeing? We probably need
                                to build a new tool for that tomorrow. Email me if you need
                                that. I suspect you know quicker ways.
                                For historical display only. This information is not current:
                                support@bettercgi.com ICQ 7208627
                                Strongbox - The next generation in site security
                                Throttlebox - The next generation in bandwidth control
                                Clonebox - Backup and disaster recovery on steroids

                                Comment

                                • ExLust
                                  Confirmed User
                                  • Aug 2008
                                  • 3223

                                  #17
                                  Good to know that.

                                  BE A PARTNER

                                  Comment

                                  • perfectodollars-gabrio
                                    Confirmed User
                                    • Jun 2003
                                    • 3811

                                    #18
                                    thumbs up for Ray!

                                    Comment

                                    • TeenCat
                                      Too lazy to set a koala
                                      • Jan 2007
                                      • 16131

                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by raymor
                                      Thanks so much for the compliments. We're rocking on a new version that takes
                                      it up another notch with - would you believe this - biometrics! It's pretty simple as
                                      far as biometrics goes, but still, it's friggin biometrics, which makes a geek like me
                                      smile. More to come on that as son as we finish up the new CLonebox admin area
                                      in the next week or so. Of course some of you guys may not believe that the new
                                      Clonebox admin is actually our stuff - it's PRETTY. I know, I know, it makes you
                                      wonder if it's not a phish or something, because normally we don't do "nice looking",
                                      we do "effective", but this time we actually hired a site design guy or two to make it
                                      look nice. ;)
                                      bioemtrics captcha? of yeah cool, cause new captcha is needed, strongbox is one of the best security proggies out there but there is at least one 100% working bruteforcer for your actual captcha words

                                      6bot
                                      / Coming again very soon!
                                      Svit Zlin Radio 24/7!

                                      Comment

                                      • JeanClaude VanDamme
                                        Confirmed User
                                        • Apr 2001
                                        • 652

                                        #20
                                        Strongbox support is awesome !!
                                        Thanks Ali

                                        Comment

                                        • tranza
                                          ICQ: 197-556-237
                                          • Jun 2003
                                          • 57559

                                          #21
                                          That's nice...thanks for letting us know..
                                          I'm just a newbie.

                                          Comment

                                          • jakethedog
                                            Confirmed User
                                            • Jun 2004
                                            • 2497

                                            #22
                                            passed the test a few times .. I am very happy with it ,..
                                            No sig .. just me

                                            Comment

                                            • bDok
                                              Confirmed User
                                              • Feb 2005
                                              • 1917

                                              #23
                                              another thumbs up for ray. Always there when you have a question.
                                              =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
                                              Warriors come out to plaAAaayyy!
                                              =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

                                              Comment

                                              • raymor
                                                Confirmed User
                                                • Oct 2002
                                                • 3745

                                                #24
                                                Originally posted by TeenCat
                                                bioemtrics captcha? of yeah cool, cause new captcha is needed, strongbox is one of the best security proggies out there but there is at least one 100% working bruteforcer for your actual captcha words
                                                Haven't we been through this at least once before?
                                                As I recall, I offered you $10,000 if you could come up with any
                                                way to defeat Strongbox and you couldn't come up with any
                                                specifics.
                                                For historical display only. This information is not current:
                                                support@bettercgi.com ICQ 7208627
                                                Strongbox - The next generation in site security
                                                Throttlebox - The next generation in bandwidth control
                                                Clonebox - Backup and disaster recovery on steroids

                                                Comment

                                                • natas
                                                  Confirmed User
                                                  • Mar 2002
                                                  • 3377

                                                  #25
                                                  Ray is a great guy, always ready to help. Thumbs up here too.

                                                  Comment

                                                  • TeenCat
                                                    Too lazy to set a koala
                                                    • Jan 2007
                                                    • 16131

                                                    #26
                                                    Originally posted by raymor
                                                    Haven't we been through this at least once before?
                                                    As I recall, I offered you $10,000 if you could come up with any
                                                    way to defeat Strongbox and you couldn't come up with any
                                                    specifics.
                                                    oh sorry man i didnt mean that in bad way, i have big respect to strongbox, but there is proggie that can bruteforce strongbox and thats true. and i dont remember that we was talking about this, maybe it was someone else? anyway, here is just a part of what can maybe prove that sblogin is cracked ...

                                                    Code:
                                                    checksavedimages=true
                                                    staticlength=false
                                                    codelength=5
                                                    checkheader=false
                                                    redirmeanshit=true
                                                    followredirs=true
                                                    ref=
                                                    action=http://****
                                                    cookie=sbuser=<<user>>; sbpasswd=; savepassword=0
                                                    data=uname=<<user>>&pword=<<pass>>&turing=<<code>>&Submit1=Login
                                                    failure=401 Unauthorized
                                                    success=sbsession=
                                                    if you want full urls from that code and name of the program to test, ask me in my email or icq anyway as i said, respect and keep up the great work!

                                                    6bot
                                                    / Coming again very soon!
                                                    Svit Zlin Radio 24/7!

                                                    Comment

                                                    • raymor
                                                      Confirmed User
                                                      • Oct 2002
                                                      • 3745

                                                      #27
                                                      TeenCat, I probably confused you with someone else. My memory isn't great.
                                                      Kind of funny, I can do relational calculus in my sleep, but I can't REMEMBER
                                                      what I did while I was awake last week. I thought you were this guy who was
                                                      being a real idiot before, but that was probably someone else. I see a error
                                                      or two in what you posted, but I'll ICQ you to discuss further.
                                                      For historical display only. This information is not current:
                                                      support&#64;bettercgi.com ICQ 7208627
                                                      Strongbox - The next generation in site security
                                                      Throttlebox - The next generation in bandwidth control
                                                      Clonebox - Backup and disaster recovery on steroids

                                                      Comment

                                                      Working...