Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-16-2010, 10:23 AM   #1
samo
Confirmed User

IS IT THE END OF CLICKCASH and IFRIENDS?

Has anyone had any problems with clickcash lately regarding hold account and money owed?

I been with clickcash for 10 years. I sent them traffic all those years. Recently they had huge promotion. Because of the promotion, I sent them 100% of my traffic at the expense of my other affiliate programs. A few weeks later, they put my account on hold "pending anomalies in your traffic" (whatever that means)

I been trying to solve this issue with them for a couple weeks, but getting a response from their side is like getting a root canal.

From my many years of experience in dealing with affiliate programs and billing companies, when they start fucking with affiliates and stop responding to emails, phones, and ICQ's, its a sure sign their end is near.

Keep on eye on this posting for updates.
samo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:25 AM   #2
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
:2cents

News to me. Thanks for the heads up though.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

"Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"
Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:26 AM   #3
Semi-Retired-Dave
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by samo View Post
Has anyone had any problems with clickcash lately regarding hold account and money owed?

I been with clickcash for 10 years. I sent them traffic all those years. Recently they had huge promotion. Because of the promotion, I sent them 100% of my traffic at the expense of my other affiliate programs. A few weeks later, they put my account on hold "pending anomalies in your traffic" (whatever that means)

I been trying to solve this issue with them for a couple weeks, but getting a response from their side is like getting a root canal.

From my many years of experience in dealing with affiliate programs and billing companies, when they start fucking with affiliates and stop responding to emails, phones, and ICQ's, its a sure sign their end is near.

Keep on eye on this posting for updates.
Just out of curiosity, what does your nick stand for?
Old 08-16-2010, 11:17 AM   #4
samo
Confirmed User

Stands for nothing, its just a nick
samo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 11:18 AM   #5
Semi-Retired-Dave

Quote:
Stands for nothing, its just a nick
Most nicks usually mean something, that's how people come up with it.
But no worries, was just curious.
Old 08-16-2010, 11:23 AM   #6
lazycash
Troll Patrol

Industry Role:
Clickcash has a rep here named Emily, she should see this post. Out of curiosity, how did you do with their promo you were referring to? Also, I've thought about promoting CC again, what kinds of conversions are you seeing?

Its crazy..."

VenusBlogger
lazycash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 11:27 AM   #7
Seth Manson
Please dont fuck animals

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberAge-Dave View Post
Most nicks usually mean something, that's how people come up with it.
But no worries, was just curious.
Mine means my name

I'm Seth Manson, bitch!
Seth Manson is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 12:20 PM   #8
samo
Confirmed User

Not smart to promote them. Find something else for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazycash View Post
Clickcash has a rep here named Emily, she should see this post. Out of curiosity, how did you do with their promo you were referring to? Also, I've thought about promoting CC again, what kinds of conversions are you seeing?
Old 08-16-2010, 12:32 PM   #9
Semi-Retired-Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Manson View Post
Mine means my name

I'm Seth Manson, bitch!
Old 08-16-2010, 12:53 PM   #10
korke
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
never had any problems with them...
korke is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:09 PM   #11
Ethersync
Confirmed User

I know affiliates that were blocked in the past by ClickCash because they were not making enough money off the members that joined. It may be what happened here.
Ethersync is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:16 PM   #12
papill0n
Unregistered Abuser

Industry Role:
yeah its the end of clickcash because they put some guy called samo's account on hold

this place is priceless
papill0n is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:52 PM   #13
Jason Voorhees
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Manson View Post
Mine means my name

I'm Seth Manson, bitch!
I'm Jason Voorhees, BITCH!

Jason Voorhees is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 05:31 PM   #14
Fabien
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Humm I'm wondering what does CyberAge-Dave means (geeeee hahahahahahaha)
Are you drunk Dave ?

Now think real hard about my mine HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shit, i don't feel like working AT ALL !
What about you guys ?

Regarding Ifriends. It never worked out for me since the late 90's. Don't know why.
Sad...
Fabien is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 08:46 PM   #15
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by papill0n View Post
yeah its the end of clickcash because they put some guy called samo's account on hold

this place is priceless
exactly, and "priceless" probably is a good description of this place... also "worthless" would be good describing most of the people here.

Going on my 10th year with clickcash and never had 1 problem, ever. Still making good money with them too. The promo they are running right now is if you beat your weekly average from last month they pay you $100 for each IF (free credit card join) sign up. Awesome promo.

Emily posts on here I am sure she will see this thread soon, likely in the morning and can look into your situation. Just because you have an issue doesn't mean they are going out of business lol

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 08:49 PM   #16
lazycash
Troll Patrol

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by will76 View Post
exactly, and "priceless" probably is a good description of this place... also "worthless" would be good describing most of the people here.

Going on my 10th year with clickcash and never had 1 problem, ever. Still making good money with them too. The promo they are running right now is if you beat your weekly average from last month they pay you $100 for each IF (free credit card join) sign up. Awesome promo.

Emily posts on here I am sure she will see this thread soon, likely in the morning and can look into your situation. Just because you have an issue doesn't mean they are going out of business lol
I'll have to check it out, thought they were just doing the $300 tiered pps promo. How are your conversion ratios today as opposed to five years ago with them?

Its crazy..."

VenusBlogger
lazycash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 03:21 AM   #17
Tjeezers
Webmaster

Industry Role:
Quote:
A few weeks later, they put my account on hold "pending anomalies in your traffic" (whatever that means)
An anomaly is any occurrence or object that is strange, unusual, or unique. It can also mean a discrepancy or deviation from an established rule or trend.

You had something like this also with ZomBaio [ https://gfy.com/showpost.php?p=15218039&postcount=164 ] I read. 300 Fraud Attempts is pretty much.
Your sure your traffic source is solid?
Enroll in the SWAG Affiliate Asian Live Cam Program and receive a minimum of 2 bonus backlinks by placing your Affiliate Link on your website. The higher your link's position, the more bonus backlinks you'll receive. Request your bonus links here upon signing up.

Last edited by Tjeezers; 08-17-2010 at 03:26 AM..
Tjeezers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 06:02 AM   #18
samo
Confirmed User

ZomBaio sucks. After they canceled me, I moved my sites to CCBILL where I have made thousands of sales without any issues and with the same traffic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjeezers View Post
An anomaly is any occurrence or object that is strange, unusual, or unique. It can also mean a discrepancy or deviation from an established rule or trend.

You had something like this also with ZomBaio [ https://gfy.com/showpost.php?p=15218039&postcount=164 ] I read. 300 Fraud Attempts is pretty much.
Your sure your traffic source is solid?
Old 08-17-2010, 08:20 AM   #19
BoardiesBitch
Confirmed User

Quote:

this place is priceless

could not have said better
SIGNUP here and send me your login so i can set you up
BoardiesBitch is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:23 AM   #20
Tjeezers
Webmaster

Industry Role:
Quote:
ZomBaio sucks. After they canceled me, I moved my sites to CCBILL where I have made thousands of sales without any issues and with the same traffic.
OK, I was just worried you have a stream of traffic on your sites that abuses your sponsor links.
Enroll in the SWAG Affiliate Asian Live Cam Program and receive a minimum of 2 bonus backlinks by placing your Affiliate Link on your website. The higher your link's position, the more bonus backlinks you'll receive. Request your bonus links here upon signing up.
Tjeezers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:34 AM   #21
Ethersync
Confirmed User

Quote:

this place is priceless
Well, they also have about 1/15th to 1/20th of the models online that they used to have and substantially less traffic. It is clear they are trying to make a big push right now to turn things around. If they are not successful I would not be surprised to see them bought out by one of their large competitors. The way things look now I predict they could be one of the first big sites to fall.
Ethersync is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 09:47 AM   #22
samo
Confirmed User

papill0n;

Its not only my account on hold. If you visit clickcash forum, you will see many others who have had their accounts put on hold or canceled recently. You will also notice that many others are getting the run around or not getting any response at all from CLICKCASH. From my experience, this is always the beginning of the end. It may be a joke to you, but to the rest of us, its no laughing matter when you lose your hard earned money.

Quote:

this place is priceless
Old 08-17-2010, 09:55 AM   #23
TeenCat
Too lazy to set a koala

Industry Role:
i thought they have rep here and it is a working day, looks like they really dont care ...

6bot
/ Coming again very soon!
Svit Zlin Radio 24/7!
TeenCat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 10:01 AM   #24
samo
Confirmed User

So where is Emily? Just like the rest of Clickcash team, she seems to have vanished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by will76 View Post

Old 08-17-2010, 10:04 AM   #25
Agent 488

Industry Role:
maybe they are done.
Agent 488 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:28 AM   #26
Ethersync
Confirmed User

Quote:
Its not only my account on hold. If you visit clickcash forum, you will see many others who have had their accounts put on hold or canceled recently. You will also notice that many others are getting the run around or not getting any response at all from CLICKCASH
Yeah, I took at look and several people got their accounts blocked and quite a few posting about missing payments. Also, it seems they take a quite awhile to process the T&C contract affiliates must sign and send to them so payments are held. For example...

Quote:
Why is Support team and admin does not reply any EMail regarding Issues of my accounts its been already 5 weeks with no clear reply... i already sended tons of reply and pm's here but admin says that no email received? regarding T&C and a temporary hold account, its a hard earned money its quite a delay for me now. account code (rlbonifacio)total Owned $2130 .
Their forum is almost totally deserted if not for people posted about these issues. Hmm...
Old 08-18-2010, 08:04 AM   #27
samo
Confirmed User

Still waiting for email from clickcash. no one is answering
Old 08-18-2010, 09:12 AM   #28
ClickCashEmily
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Samo:

You are welcome to e-mail me directly to [email protected] so that I can identify what is going on with your account. I must have missed recent e-mails from you to my address, as I don't see anything in my inbox about missing payments. I'm also on ICQ, so you're welcome to contact me there: 497840207.

~Emily
ClickCashEmily is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >