View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 10:39 AM  
mhende6600
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuba steve View Post
first off, as many as i know out there in the webmaster world and what not, i don't have everyone memorized by their board name and affiliate id. for many to really address any issues, i need to know your actual id because it may seem like its one individual problem for everyone but its not. i have to look into everyone one by one.

yes we did recently upgrade our software. it was done with the intention of making everyone's life easier. so it could be a problem there, or it could be something else. like i said, you have to get in touch with me and i'll do my best to see what is going on and try to address it.

i'm on icq at 438528520 and by email at [email protected]. do be aware, yes some people were terminated and it will stay that way. its not like we wake up, bored, and decide to terminate people. some of the reasons you guys are speaking of, such as we just don't want to pay people out, are simply not true. we are fair and pay you out as long as it is justified. we have nothing to gain by ripping webmasters off.

as much as you want to call us evil, scammers, etc. we aren't here to do that, and yeah it sucks you think that of us. if you don't want to promote us, so be it.

dark, i don't know quite why you are on this. we just talked on icq, and i'm manually going through your links to make sure there isn't something not tracking cause of that. i'm also going as deep into our processors as i can. if that doesn't work, i'll find another solution. the thing is, i ALWAYS help you out.

i'd honestly would rather have all of you msg me privately because everyone has different issues, and i don't want to have to recheck this thread every 5 mins while i take on a bunch of different things.

I am convinced you guys are scammers out to make as much money as you can. Yes you have nice sites and good content but that just means you spend alot of money on those things. You are stealing webmaster traffic by not telling them they are termed. So you get to keep the traffic and sign ups and you hope they never figure out what happened. Then they have to come on a fucking message board to get your attention...... your icq number is not on the bangbros site. Fuck you
mhende6600 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote