Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Many have businesses in both adult and mainstream. Come here to discuss your mainstream business, find new traffic opportunities, new programs to promote, and more! Whether you are in the FOREX, dating, gambling, gaming, herbal products, blogging, or any other mainstream business this forum will take your business to the next level!

Old 04-22-2011, 02:30 AM   #1
seoguyzzz
Confirmed User

article submissions + directory submissions

hello
we are offering manual article submissions + manual directory submissions to good pr sites.
interested ppl may contact on icq to discuss more.
thx

article submissions + directory submissions
seoguyzzz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 01:39 PM   #2
SykkBoy
Jesus loves bacon

Industry Role:
Add one of my new clients to your submit to list

http://www.cplase.com
still in beta, but ready for action.
SykkBoy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:42 AM   #3
Tatiana
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
seoguyzzz, don't think that I forgort about you. I will not allow you to cheat people on this forum. GFY! I think, you understand what is meant?

So, seoguyzzz ([email protected]) is cheater!!! Do not order SEO from him if you are not prepared to lose your money!
Due to the price he ask the work really must be done manually and with guaranteed result, but not using the submitter program.
At the beginning of our communication seoguyzzz agreed with everything, we had a concrete deal.
I ordered his services as he promised to provide a report not just a list of sites where he posted my links, but list of pages where my links are placed. This is why I paid him 210 USD, but the result which I got from the seoguyzzz the other companies offer for 18 USD. And this result is not what we deal. I think that the seoguyzzz is cheater, he promise one thing, the make something completely different and then say the he misunderstood the task. It seems like he just resells the services of other company, but promises everything what buyer would like to hear. So work is not done as we deal and for my request to give my money back I was refused.

The things seoguyzzz offers for 210 USD here - http://www.wlmarketing.com/directory...n-service.html costs 18 USD.
300 High PR Directory Submission
Old 05-02-2011, 04:37 PM   #4
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
Location: Las Vegas , Nv >>> [email protected] or icq 94994627 anytime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatiana View Post
seoguyzzz, don't think that I forgort about you. I will not allow you to cheat people on this forum. GFY! I think, you understand what is meant?

So, seoguyzzz ([email protected]) is cheater!!! Do not order SEO from him if you are not prepared to lose your money!
Due to the price he ask the work really must be done manually and with guaranteed result, but not using the submitter program.
At the beginning of our communication seoguyzzz agreed with everything, we had a concrete deal.
I ordered his services as he promised to provide a report not just a list of sites where he posted my links, but list of pages where my links are placed. This is why I paid him 210 USD, but the result which I got from the seoguyzzz the other companies offer for 18 USD. And this result is not what we deal. I think that the seoguyzzz is cheater, he promise one thing, the make something completely different and then say the he misunderstood the task. It seems like he just resells the services of other company, but promises everything what buyer would like to hear. So work is not done as we deal and for my request to give my money back I was refused.

The things seoguyzzz offers for 210 USD here - http://www.wlmarketing.com/directory...n-service.html costs 18 USD.
300 High PR Directory Submission
crazy how some people do business
~Ray is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:40 PM   #5
John.
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
how is this dude still allowed to post this same post in pratically EVERY section of the forum??
John. is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:30 PM   #6
Kal-el

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by John. View Post
how is this dude still allowed to post this same post in pratically EVERY section of the forum??
I'm agree with you, GFY should limit his posts or just remove cheaters like him. Good Job Tatiana for let us know and thanks a lot on my name...

Adult Sex Store - Take a look to our sex store, we have a huge collection of the best adult DVDs on internet

Sex Store where you can get the last Adult DVDs from the xxx entertainment
Kal-el is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 05:13 AM   #7
NoWhErE
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
This type of service is the most widespread scam on all boards.

There is exists so many directory submission softwares and articles submission software. Its impossible to know if they really did it by hand or not.

They charge you extra for "manual submission", but in reality its just a click of a button.
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >