6 Mainstream blogs for sale! Bids starts at $1 <---

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gandalfuy
    Confirmed User
    • Jun 2005
    • 4686

    #1

    6 Mainstream blogs for sale! Bids starts at $1 <---

    I havent post on them for a year now because i have too much work running my new program: CashforNuts.com.

    So i decide to sell them!
    Anything above 1 buck would do :P so start bidding!!!

    MOVIESCRITIQUE.COM
    BIGADVICES.COM
    CHILDTHING.COM
    EARTHAREAS.COM
    HOTELTHIN.COM
    MELODYFEEL.COM

    They are all at least two years old, you can check all the info at:
    http://who.godaddy.com/whoischeck.aspx

    thanks!
    aLe.-
    I'm not back.
  • Darkhorse
    Horsing Around
    • Sep 2002
    • 5885

    #2
    I'll give you $30 for the lot now, epassporte if a deal hit me on ICQ mate.

    Comment

    • Ramp
      Confirmed User
      • Nov 2006
      • 4464

      #3
      40$ epassporte

      Comment

      • Kram
        Confirmed User
        • Feb 2007
        • 666

        #4
        Does the design come with MOVIESCRITIQUE.COM ? and a stupid question is it running on wordpress or something else ?

        Comment

        • gandalfuy
          Confirmed User
          • Jun 2005
          • 4686

          #5
          fuck, they have just went off-line, godaddy time expired.
          I still have the right to renew them for a month.

          epassporte or paypal, no problem

          im gonna renew MOVIESCRITIQUE.COM so you guys can still look at one of them.

          they all come with design and a lots of posts on wordpress.

          highest bid till now XXXTurn 40 bucks!

          keep bidding!
          I'm not back.

          Comment

          • gandalfuy
            Confirmed User
            • Jun 2005
            • 4686

            #6
            here it goes:

            www.moviescritique.com

            up, working and waiting for you!
            I'm not back.

            Comment

            • Rankings
              • Jan 2004
              • 10633

              #7
              $60 for moviescritique.com
              Your leader for Adult SEO Services

              19+ Years Serving the Adult/SEO Industry

              ICQ: 610-814
              Skype: xratedseo

              Comment

              • CaptainHowdy
                Too lazy to set a custom title
                • Dec 2004
                • 94169

                #8
                Originally posted by 2bet
                $60 for moviescritique.com
                Not bad !

                Comment

                • gandalfuy
                  Confirmed User
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 4686

                  #9
                  captain!!! i was on Argentina last weekend! sorry i did not contact you
                  we went out with Leo Smith and some people from Sponsor Palace!

                  you mofo! u got already 17k!!!!
                  I'm not back.

                  Comment

                  • CaptainHowdy
                    Too lazy to set a custom title
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 94169

                    #10
                    Originally posted by gandalfuy
                    captain!!! i was on Argentina last weekend! sorry i did not contact you
                    we went out with Leo Smith and some people from Sponsor Palace!

                    you mofo! u got already 17k!!!!
                    Damm! I don't gamble but let me know next time and we'll get some drinks !

                    Comment

                    • gandalfuy
                      Confirmed User
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 4686

                      #11
                      Originally posted by CaptainHowdy
                      Damm! I don't gamble but let me know next time and we'll get some drinks !
                      i will!!

                      bids are still up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      I'm not back.

                      Comment

                      • gandalfuy
                        Confirmed User
                        • Jun 2005
                        • 4686

                        #12
                        anybody else?
                        I'm not back.

                        Comment

                        • Antonio
                          Too lazy to set a custom title
                          • Oct 2001
                          • 14136

                          #13
                          $70 for moviescritique.com

                          psdotcomus
                          AT
                          yahoo
                          DOT
                          com

                          Comment

                          Working...