Selling 7 year old teen website

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tuga
    Confirmed User
    • Nov 2002
    • 7678

    #1

    Selling 7 year old teen website

    Last year I tried to sell a site that I don't work on anymore, but still gets SE traffic, www.supercuteteens.com

    In this thread I asked for offers above $500, and I got NONE.

    So I decided to sell 10 hardlinks in this thread , for $50 each (1 year). I sold out and made a quick $500, while keeping the site.

    Now, I never updated the site, and it's still a PR2 and it still gets 200 daily visitors from SE. And I still want to get rid of it!

    If you pick up this site and start posting content, you'll get a lot more traffic and better PR in a couple of months. By then the links will expire and you'll be able to remove them and clean up the site or sell it again and make a few hundred $$.

    So, let's try again: any offers above $500 ? I don't have time for this, take it and make some easy profit

    Go Fuck Yourself!
    ICQ 101411627
  • wild johnny
    Confirmed User
    • Nov 2009
    • 723

    #2
    I don't know if it matters or not, But my browser will not load www.supercuteteens.com

    Just thought you might like to be made aware of that...
    Contact.....Johnny[at]wildg[.]com

    Comment

    • missyouth
      Confirmed User
      • Aug 2007
      • 245

      #3
      Originally posted by wyldweb
      I don't know if it matters or not, But my browser will not load www.supercuteteens.com

      Just thought you might like to be made aware of that...



      Yep same with mines.
      Icq #455118741

      MissYouth Cash- Top Notch Teen Site. Sign up Today!

      Comment

      • Phunkz-V2
        Confirmed User
        • Jul 2008
        • 284

        #4
        ^^^ what they said ^^^

        Comment

        • cyco_cc
          Confirmed User
          • Oct 2008
          • 344

          #5
          It starts to load and then redirects to the Yellow Pages searching for "Banks" in Los Angeles. haha, Wtf?

          Comment

          • Tuga
            Confirmed User
            • Nov 2002
            • 7678

            #6
            I had to reboot the server, it should load fine now.

            cyco, I don't see any redirect, I don't have a clue what you're talking about.

            Go Fuck Yourself!
            ICQ 101411627

            Comment

            • wild johnny
              Confirmed User
              • Nov 2009
              • 723

              #7
              Site is loading fine now.
              Contact.....Johnny[at]wildg[.]com

              Comment

              • cyco_cc
                Confirmed User
                • Oct 2008
                • 344

                #8
                Originally posted by Tuga
                I had to reboot the server, it should load fine now.

                cyco, I don't see any redirect, I don't have a clue what you're talking about.
                It loads fine now, no more redirect. The site would load but then redirect when loading the iframes. Maybe I accidentally clicked on one but I am pretty sure it redirected.

                Oh well, good luck on the sale.

                Comment

                • Tuga
                  Confirmed User
                  • Nov 2002
                  • 7678

                  #9
                  Bump!!! Noone wants a site that ranks well for "cute teens" ?

                  Go Fuck Yourself!
                  ICQ 101411627

                  Comment

                  • BabesPost
                    Confirmed User
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 409

                    #10
                    Hate to say it, but i was redirected just now to some yellow pages crap on hair,, wtf? and that was after page loaded all the way.
                    Webmaster Resources

                    Earn More Per Click With Content That Tube Sites & Pirates Can't Steal

                    Comment

                    • The Details
                      Registered User
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 14

                      #11
                      So... those who bought the links back around 07-28-2009 gets what...? I mean, you can't expect a new owner to keep links up.

                      Comment

                      • Tuga
                        Confirmed User
                        • Nov 2002
                        • 7678

                        #12
                        Originally posted by The Details
                        So... those who bought the links back around 07-28-2009 gets what...? I mean, you can't expect a new owner to keep links up.
                        Of course I expect the new owner to keep the links until they expire. I even expect him to try to renew the links then.

                        I'm looking into the redirect thing, it's not happening to me.

                        Go Fuck Yourself!
                        ICQ 101411627

                        Comment

                        • Tuga
                          Confirmed User
                          • Nov 2002
                          • 7678

                          #13
                          Ok I think I found the script that was causing random redirects, it should be fine now.

                          Go Fuck Yourself!
                          ICQ 101411627

                          Comment

                          • Denny
                            Too lazy to set a custom title
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 17431

                            #14
                            site isn't loading for me...

                            Comment

                            • Rankings
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 10633

                              #15
                              down for me too
                              Your leader for Adult SEO Services

                              19+ Years Serving the Adult/SEO Industry

                              ICQ: 610-814
                              Skype: xratedseo

                              Comment

                              • HomerSimpson
                                Too lazy to set a custom title
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 13826

                                #16
                                loads fine to me...
                                looks really good..
                                Make a bank with Chaturbate - the best selling webcam program
                                Ads that can't be block with AdBlockers !!! /// Best paying popup program (Bitcoin payouts) !!!

                                PHP, MySql, Smarty, CodeIgniter, Laravel, WordPress, NATS... fixing stuff, server migrations & optimizations... My ICQ: 27429884 | Email:

                                Comment

                                • Tuga
                                  Confirmed User
                                  • Nov 2002
                                  • 7678

                                  #17
                                  I'm having some load issues with the server the site is on, but it should be online most of the time. If not, check back later.

                                  Go Fuck Yourself!
                                  ICQ 101411627

                                  Comment

                                  • Tuga
                                    Confirmed User
                                    • Nov 2002
                                    • 7678

                                    #18
                                    I have a $500 offer now.

                                    Go Fuck Yourself!
                                    ICQ 101411627

                                    Comment

                                    • CYF
                                      Coupon Guru
                                      • Mar 2009
                                      • 10973

                                      #19
                                      I wouldn't expect someone to keep the links up either.
                                      Webmaster Coupons Coupons and discounts for hosting, domains, SSL Certs, and more!
                                      AmeriNOC Coupons | Certified Hosting Coupons | Hosting Coupons | Domain Name Coupons

                                      Comment

                                      Working...